Chapter = 20

" Queen, He's here

" Queen, He's here. "

She hummed while chewing the apple, she was laying on her bed lazily. Her hairs were scattered everywhere, her legs were crossed as her red night dress was sticking to her body, exposing her curves. She gets up and stared at the man in front with a dark graze. She motioned her mans to leave the room and walks towards the man who was looking at ground sweating.

" What message you brought? "

Man shuttered before gulping.

" I'm a servent, send by King Lang Aris. Your father. "

Ae-yan crossed her arms and continue to stare at him with blank face. She titled her head a bit before turning around and walking towards Window. The servent was trembling like a wounded bird.

" What does he wants? "

Ae-yan asked in dark whisper, hands caressing the royal knife slowly. Tracing it with her finger gently. The knife was sharp and was shinning under the candle light. Golden bird was craved on the knife as Ae-yan's blank eyes continued to admire them.

" King wants Princess to come back. "

Within a second, the knife which Ae-yan was tracing went flying to the servent and a loudlyy scream echoed in room. The servent fell on floor with wide open eyes in fear, the knife was stabbed deep in his throat. Ruffing her hands, she looked at her mans who rushed inside immediately in her order.

" Prepare cars. "

Her voice was cold and emotionaless as she turned around and walked away.

Aisel was doing her school work in living room while bts sat across her, watching cartoons in Tv. Mr. Kim was doing his business works in dinner table with Mrs. Kim who was cooking dinner for her family. They all seemed happy but who knows, Was it a real happiness or the happiness they learned to fake?

Out of sudden, the door of the mansion banged open revealing the personal secretary of Mr. Kim. He was panting hard like he had run all his way to here. Mr. Kim got up from his place and walked in Living room suprised along with Mrs. Kim. Everyone was taken aback by his entry, before anyone could say something.

" Ms. Y-yan. "

Everyone's eyes widened in shock as their breath hitched. The intense atmosphere around made it hard for everyone to breath in relief. The secretary continued.

" She's b-back. "

Just then Mrs. Kim rushed towards bts, grabbed the remote from Jimin's hand and turned on the news channel. The topic displayed on top made everyone felt like it was a joke.

" The New Ruler of Sarang, Lang Ae-yan has visited King Aris after a long time. By the recent coming report, The New Ruler is non other than the long lost daughter of Kim Dongwook who disappeared years ago, Everyone wants to know why Ms. Yan suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "

" Yan. "

To be continued ~