Chapter = 24

Ae-yan

Ae-yan. I mean, Yan looked at King Aris with a cruel smirk, her eyes shining in pure blood. Whole kim family stood there with mouth open in shock. Yan's eyes went to them as she winked at them before walking towards King Aris who immediately started backing away in fear.

Bum's eyes were filled with tears as he grazed his beloved with love filled eyes. All these time, She remembered everything but to protect them, she acted like she knew nothing. Aisel was now smirking lightly with teary eyes. It's been years she didn't saw her unnie and seeing her back made her full of happiness.

" L-look, My Princess. Ask whatever you want! I-i'll give you everything! Y-you want to go back to your family and be Kim? I'll s-send y— "

" Not this soon, My Dear Father. "

She caressed the red roses bouquet in her hands softly while looking at her father who tripped and fell on ground trembling. He started crawling away while crying a bit. She stared at him in eyes before bending to his height and grabbing his jaw.

" Your Majesty, You didn't asked why I asked for White roses in wedding decoration? "

King Lang trembled hard. Yan continued to caress his cheek before death glaring into his eyes and tightly grabbing his jaws.

" Won't you ask? "

He shuttered but whsipered.

" Why? "

Yan got up and started to laugh like crazy, her this sight was scaring the shit out of King Lang, along with Kim family. They could feel their legs shaking. She looked at him seriously out of sudden before her maniac voice echoed in empty hall.

" To paint them red by your delicious blood, Your Majesty. "

King Lang screamed in fear before getting up and running out of hall but before he could escape, Bum grabbed his collar while staring straight at Yan whose eyes immediately sparkled meeting his eyes. This was his Yan. Whose eyes immediately fills with love while meeting his.

Bum's eyes turned darker as he turned his head and watched the fear coming over his whole body. Kim brothers immediately surrounded him while clenching their fists and smirking at King Aris who was terrified more than anything. They weren't doing anything and were waiting for Yan's order.

" Have fun My loves. Just don't kill him, that's my right only. "

One by one, they all had their chances to beat the shit out of him. King Lang had a bloody nose and bruises all over him. He coughed blood again and again but they didn't stopped. Jungkook smirked widely when the weak body of King Lang went near him, He threw a huge hard punch which made him cough blood again.

King Lang was about to fall down when suddenly Mr. Kim grabbed him by collar and pulled him up while glaring at him. He pulled his white shirt sleeves revealing his veiny muscular hands.

" This is for hurting my daughter! "

With it, Mr. Kim punched him hard breaking his one teeth. King Lang was about to lose his consciousness and noticing it, Yan signed everyone to stop and to tie him in chair.

Yan walked towards her family before smiling a bit awkwardly but Mrs. Kim immediately hugged her while sobbing. Everyone's eyes soften at the sight. Yan hugged her back while caressing her back softly.

" Y-yan, why did you had to leave us? "

Mrs. Kim asked in crying tone, she was so hurt when Yan looked at her like she's no one to her that day. Yan softly signed and hugged her tightly, after her, she hugged everyone one by one. They all looked so happy to have her back that Yan couldn't control her tears. Now what she was going to do was going to change the whole past.

Yan looked at Bum who was staring at her with a soft smile. She walked towards him awakwardly and when she opened her mouth to say something, Bum immediately cutted her with a harsh kiss. Bum's tears fell on her cheeks as he kissed her more harder. Only god knows how much he missed it. Yan continued to stare at Bum with love, that day when she came to give invitation, only she knew how hard it was for her to control herself. And when Bum came in front of her, she almost lost control on herself.

" I couldn't change it all. From childhood, I always guided you Yan because I didn't wanted us to face the past again and again. But I succeed in changing half thing. Now others are in your hand. "

Yan was dumfounded by everything. KY. The very girl who protected her from everyone from childhood, was none other than her future self. It was something hard to digest.

" I was confused how to change the past, I tried but couldn't. "

Yan looked at KY who was sadly looking down at her shoes. KY putted her hand in pocket and pulled out a weird looking watch and handed it to Yan who looked at it silently.

" Take this. It'll help you. "

KY got up and was about to switch on her watch to travel back in time when suddenly Yan got up too with wide eyes, she turned and looked at KY.

" I've a idea. But it's risky. "

To be continued ~