TERROR AND BOOM

Ah so in this chapter we are going to look how mixmaster and blitzwing joined the crusaders... As they both... Didn't joined the good side so easily.... Getting into chapter 3.... TERROR AND BOOM...

FIRST WE LOOKING AT BLITZWING...

The fight took place in Washington DC...

Vol 1- Terror

The fight was between Blitzwing And drift, bumblebee, Hot rod, Barricade and Nitro Zeus.... As mixmaster hadn't joined the crusaders yet... So yeah....

Bumblebee- I think I have got some news that there is someone in Washington who is causing destruction..... Guys I have also heard he has an ability so we are going all together... Hot rod call barricade here... Nitro Zeus, drift we should be ready.... For this fight.....

Hot Rod- barricade said he is already on his way.....

Drift- so what are we waiting for ??? Let's go..... But wait,I will come You guys go....

Bee- ok... so guys let us... Move...

After reaching on the spot... Where destruction was going on....

Bee- heyy you !!! Stop....

Blitzwing turns around...

Blitzwing- well who you to stop me ?? Huh ???

BEE- we will see about that....

Blitzwing- THE ONE TO PURSUE MY HAPPINESS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LIVE...... I WITH MY OWN HANDS TAKE AWAY THE LIFE OF THOSE WHO TRY TO PURSUE MY HAPPINESS......

HOT ROD- OH GOD DAMM HE IS TALKING LIKE HE IS THE FINAL BOSS ☠️... SHOULD WE STOP WASTING THE TIME AND FIGHT THIS GUY ALREADY.... ??

NITRO ZEUS- Something tells Me This Guy Is Dangerous....

( Nitro Zeus was speaking and barricade shotted blitzwing )

Blitzwing Dodged....☠️☠️... effortlessly

Barricade- so he's fast 👀....

Blitzwing was looking towards Barricade... His eyes being blood red.... He shoots laser out of his eyes.... Aiming TOWARDS barricade... And barricade did survived because of his abilities..... And then he STARTS to fly ( ofc without transforming )

Barricade- holy mother_ker ohh my god.... ARE WE FIGHTING WITH SUPERMAN OR WHAT ??....

Nitro Zeus- ah don't worry he is physically way weaker than me... He ain't even touching me.... that's impossible for him....

Blitzwing- BABY YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS POSSIBLE.....
CRIMSON CHAOS.... ( A VERY Powerful crimson blast )

That blast did tear Nitro Zeus into 2 parts like kit-kat ☠️....

Bee- OH MY FKING GOOOD.... he ain't Superman He.. he.. HE IS HOMELANDER ☠️☠️☠️☠️.....

Blitzwing- who is that ??? You yellow piece of sh*t.... You are next...
CRIMSON BEAM....

He shoots bee with his Crimson beam and... Bee nearly died with that... Drift hadn't arrives yet... But hot rod does sends him a signal....

HOT ROD- ENOUGH... PLAYTIME IS OVER... TIME STOPS NOW...

in the stopped time hot rod shoots him with bullets and throws and something big at him... And if that was not enough he throws Nitro Zeus's (upper) half body towards him ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️.... this all took him 4 seconds.... And so