A NEW BEGINNING

Ok here guys it's me back again... First I wanna catch up the crusaders.... So that's why... I am not continuing the main story.... So get ready...

1 month after previous part...

All guys were sitting at the base...

Blitzwing- guys what you guess... ?? Or you say ?...

Hot Rod- what ?

Blitzwing- are my abilities cool ??

Bee- yeah not much but pretty helpful

Hot Rod- impressive power... Might be the only one that can cause me efforts...

Rachet arrives...

Rachet- alright fu$kers how ya all ??

Blitzwing- we are good. How about you doctor ?....

Rachet- don't call me doctor... I will teleport your a$$ into a black hole.... Where your family died.... Fkimg son of a bi*ch....

Bee- bro you didn't had to violate him that bad....

Hot rod- blitzwing ??? Heyy ?? What happened to you ??? SUDDENLY ?? Huh ? Rachet can't you control your temper ?? You ruined his mood.. is it always necessary... To ruin the mood of other if yours is already ruined !!...

Blitzwing- mistakes are forgiven once... If you ever talked about my family... I swear to god I am gonna kill you... 

RACHET- HEAVEN'S EXPR-..

HOT ROD- STOP THE TIME...

HOT ROD- THIS Fker really thinks that he can win against me... Hah.
Got him...

Slaps him hard af...

RESUME THE TIME...

RACHET FALLS DOWN...

Hot rod- you better not bully anyone....... 

Rachet- what the f*$k happened ??? Huh ??

Hot Rod- If you talk sh*t.... I am gonna do that again no one will treat anyone like that...

Bumblebee- rachet you should not have talked like this... He wasn't even saying anything to you....

Rachet- you know what I am leaving....

Blitzwing- well you should....

Rachet- no one is asking you....

Walks away

Mixmaster- well I am bored.... FIRST DEMOLITION.... ART OF DEMOLITION INTENSIFY....

Hot rod- ah hell naw....

MIXMASTER DESTROYS A BIG PART OF THE BASE !! 😅☠️.

Blitzwing- have you lost your mind ????? ☠️

Bumblebee- well I can fix that hehe...

Fixes the part that got destroyed...!!

Crosshairs- well I have a bad news and a very bad news....

Hot rod- but it should be Bad one and a good one ! !!! ☠️

Crosshairs- not this time... A new bot is causing some troubles I guess you all have to see who's he !...

Hot rod- and is this supposed to be the bad one of the very bad one ????

Crosshairs- from my current sources there's a rumour that lockdown is still alive and he's made partners with some new friends.... Well tbh it's completely a Rumour.... But you have to see that guy.... There's 3 In total in Mexico's desert....

Bee- wait LOCKDOWN is still alive ????? Oh MY GOOOODD....

HOT Rod- well it's not 100% confirmed..... But it is a fact that we should worry about it..... But there's a job in Mexico we need to finish... Guys ! Let's go...

IN MEXICO

IT WAS SCOURGE WITH HIS 2 FRIENDS FROM ROTB VERSE...

SCOURGE- I GUESS IT'S IT WE ARE LOST.....

NIGHT BIRD- WE ARE ON EARTH BUT THIS PLACE FEELS SO DIFFRENT.....

Battletrap- something has changed.... This environment..... We have already caused this much destruction.....

Hot Rod,Bee, drift went to fight them....

Scourge- this can't be.... I just killed you.....

Battletrap- yeah how's he still alive...

Bee- look I don't know how you are... You all... But you all are causing destruction.....

Drift- and we are here to stop you.... It's better if you not fight us !!....

Scourge- where is The other half of this key !! ....

BEE- what key ???....

Hot rod- ok enough talking..... LET'S GO.....

SCOURGE USES HIS CANON AND SHOOTS at bee.... Although bee dodges....

They all fought... And yeah I am being lazy... And I am gonna describe the fight in the shortest way possible.....

Bee took on scourge.... And yes scourge was defeated... Almost in 2 minutes..... He didn't stood a chance....

Drift took night bird... And yes drift defeated her without any possible effort at all....

Hot rod took on battle trap... And yes... This isn't a fair fight.... At all for battle trap.... Because he's fighting a guy who can control time... And yes battle trap lost too....

Drift didn't kill night bird... Hot rod almost killed battletrap and now

Scourge(not able to walk )- how can this be... I just killed you some moments ago... How can this be....

Bee- I don't get it !! How can you kill me when I met you for the first time now !?... I am confused.... (THINKING
Is he really from an another universe or reality where he actually killed me ??? Can't belive it... ! Guess I have no choice but to kill him... ) Well I am sorry I am not interested... How you killed me !! But I am gonna kill you here and now !!

shoots at his torso and SCOURGE dies...

Bee- what about these 2 ?? What now ?

Drift- I can't kill a swordsman... I do rather take her with me.... And the Drons will give her judgement...

Hot Rod- I mean Let's take him to GHOST.... they would know better... What to do with him !

Bee- ok then !

....TO..BE..CONTINUED....

GUYS I AM SORRY I AM UNABLE TO WRITE STORIES. BECAUSE OF EXAMS AND THERE'S BEEN A LOT OF CHANGE IN THE ORGINAL DRAFT SO I AM STILL WORKING ON THE MAIN DRAFT.... AND MAKING IT BETTER !! SEE YALL