𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 - 𝗺.𝗹𝗲𝗼𝗻 ❁

𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲: 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾

⍟  𝗆𝖺𝗉𝗂 & 𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗂𝖽 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌
⍟  𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁

⍟  𝗆𝖺𝗉𝗂 & 𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗂𝖽 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌⍟  𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁

the plane flight from bayern to barcelona felt like it was insanely long, but really it was only two hours.

i got bored super easily and had no one to talk to for the time we were in the air. i was moving from bayern munich to barcelona, which was a big change for me. i knew i wouldn't have a language barrier because i knew spanish but it was like moving schools. i have to learn a new city, where everything is and how to get places. and that not even including meeting new people.

i was a very social person, i loved to have company but that didn't stop me from being nervous when i had to make new friends or talk to people i'd never met before. and it didn't help that my new teammates were some of the best players in the world.

we got into the airport at 12:05 pm barcelona time and i ordered a taxi to my new apartment. it wasn't that far from the home stadium that i'd training at when i officially started at the club, maybe a 10 minute walk. but first i had planned a trip to one of their home games to see what exactly i was getting into. their first game of the season was tomorrow night; the same stadium i lived by, and it was against valencia.

i wouldn't lie, i'm excited to see the players, especially knowing that frido plays here now. she was at the club for two years from 2017 to 2019 and we talked a lot when she was there. she moved to wolfsburg and then barcelona, so this was the first time i'd seen her properly in a couple of years.

the stadium was packed for the first game of the season, majority of the fans dressed in barcelona jerseys and waving flags around. it was exciting to see and think about the prospect that these fans would be cheering me on in a couple of weeks.

barcelona won that game, 6-0 with two own goals scored from valencia. i made my way down to the rail where i saw frido signing shirts. i waited until she was close enough and called out to her, she looked up and spotted me, her eyes widening.

"y/n! what are you doing here?"

"here to see you, and meet my new teammates. care to introduce me?" i nodded over to where some other barca players were chatting.

she grinned, obviously putting the pieces together and understanding that i was moving to her team. "absolutely. come down here." she reached up to where i was and lifted me over the barrier. she signed a couple more things and took some photos before we walked to her friends. i knew they were staring at me the second frido lifted me on to the field.

"ale! mapi, irene, ingrid! i'd like you to meet someone."

they all turned to me, the four pairs of eyes boring into me. i threw on a smile and held out my hand to each of them.