Dudeylo : Makeout

𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐯...

Well Taevan's tongue was half way down my throat, his hand was round my waist and mine was caressing his stomach.

I parted from him and pushed my hand into his pants before locking eyes with him.

"Don't play."

"And why not?"

"Tm talking just don't play around w me, you won't like it." He replied pressing his lips back to mine, I kissed down his face to his neck and down his stomach and as I got lower his breath shortened. 

I looked up at him whilst he looked down at me, his lip between his teeth as he propped himself on his elbows, my tongue licking from his base to his tip and he moved my hair out my face as I went down on him.

His head went back and a sexy ass groan escaped his lips as I deep-throated him; his fingers tangling in my hair pushing me down forcefully with his hips coming up as well.

As I chocked on his dick he pulled it out my mouth and pulled me close to his face, his lips connecting with mine, his hands taking my underwear off and sitting me on his dick, it was wayyyyy to fast and it hurt

"Ow." 

"Sorry mama, you okay?"

"Yh, just go slow." 

"Alr bby." 

He laid me on my back and was going slow just as I requested but it was boring.

So I turned him on even more and dirty talked him.

Every nigga loves that in they're own way, one way or another.

He grabbed my hands, pinning them above my head and he fucked me right alr.

"There ain't no need to pull out." He mumbled as he got sloppy.

"Taevan-"

"I'll stay with you I promise." 

"Fill me up papi."

"That's what I like to hear."...