Keem : Cheating

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯...

I was walking along the block, my nose in my phone and I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Yu gotta walk wit yo eyes on the road not in your phone."

"Rude much, and sorry didn't mean to bump into you."

"I think you need someone walking with you to make sure you don't get hit by a car." The boy said and I looked at him.

"Thanks but no thanks." I replied walking again and he pulled me back and there was a honk.

"Exactly what I said, you really wanna die huh?"

"Thanks."

"No problem, do your ting i'll make sure you don't try and kill yourself again."

My head went back in my phone and I was arguing with my nigga like I didn't have sum better else to do.

He was being an asshole.

"Ykw fuck this and fuck him too."

"Ouuuu nigga issues?" 

"Yes, not the topic rn what's your name?" 

"Surprised you don't know who I am, not expecting pretty girls like you too anyways. Keem wby."

"Diamonte and your mum didn't name you Keem, lemmi guess.....Rakeem?"

"Ah the fact that you just guessed my government and got it right is scary asf." 

"You look like a Rakeem. Well imma go home now and hopefully Rj has left."

"Why don't you come to mine? Ion bite, unless you jack the opps then we got a issue and i'll push you in the road make yo ass get hit by a car and walk off."

"Wow...I don't have opps. People jus don't like me cs i'm me. They hate me cs they ain't me tf. And stranger danger bitch."

"Everyone is a stranger at one point." He mumbled taking my hand and going back to his house

Along the way we was talking n shit, knowing more about each other but now that we was in his room we had nothing to talk about.