Jay : 🟧⬛️ Hub

𝐓𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯...

I was half asleep and I've been laying on Jay for about 2 hours, his hands rubbing up my back and my hands were in his shirt.

Just to clarify I was just wearing underwear.

...Lace underwear... 

So say the least I was comfortable and it was taking me a bit longer to fall asleep than usual but I heard Jay's voice.

"Ma you still sleepin?" He whispered putting his finger in my ear and I would have slapped him but I wanted to see what he was gon do if he thought I was asleep so I didn't move.

I heard a females voice and she moaned.

Wtf...

Then I heard a niggas voice.

Ain't no way dis nigga was watching porn...

I could feel him getting hard and he rubbed his hand lower but not too low before going back up to my back

At least 20 minutes went by and the video ended and he was more than bricked.

I heard a sigh and he shuffled around a bit before pulling me up onto his lap and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I wrapped mine around his neck and he kissed my neck.

"Was yo nap good?"

"Mhm." I replied and he ran his hands along my ass.

"You hungry?"

"Yh."

"What you want?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"You."

"Pardon?"

"Nothing. Lemmi c yo phone." I replied and he hesitated but handed it to me and I went to safari and he snatched it from me. 

"What you doin?" 

"What you hidin?" I fired back and he did sum before handing it to me.