🄿🅁🄾🄻🄾🄶🅄🄴

PAIN...

That's what Y/n understands from his life. That word and all its synonyms connection of words. That word is stamped permanently in his head.

His life was the equivalent of that single word.

All he wanted to do was escape. Escape this hellhole he is stuck with.

He wants to die but there's always that one ray of hope that keeps him from doing so.

'maybe there is still hope'

Eis every time he goes home, it's either he'll end up with bruises, injury blood cuts, or even something that impaled his body. Like a glass bottle that 'somehow' got 'stuck' in his skin.

Our little Y/n's favorite time of the day is hallucination or in other words...Dream.

He dreams he is in an alternative universe where he can just be happy and maybe eat some delicious foods.

He hopes for something like that to happen.

Until one day... It happened.

While going home from school, his uniform was all wet. Not from sweat but it was water that the bully used as their punishment for the day.

Y/n tries to contain the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes. His hair was dampened with cold water.

"hello there~" someone calls out to Y/n

He turned and saw a man in the shadows. Y/n was confused.

"uhm...im not supposed to talk to strangers..." Y/n was about to walk away. He was weirded out by the man.

"no wait kiddo. I have something for you"
The man reached out something from his back. Which made Y/n stooped in his tracks,  curious to what the man had in store for him.

The man pulled out a weird-looking headset.
Y/n was sure he knew what it was.
"here, it's a work in progress but im sure it works perfectly fine. You can have it~"

Ah! Now it hits the teenager to what it was.
It's one of those VR headsets. Or something like that. He heard it from one of the rich kids in his class talked about the other day.

He was suspicious sure but he was abit interested. He wants to have it.

"you can have it in exchange for... Nah, let's not have a deal. You can keep it!" the man throws the headset to Y/n.
"have fun~" the man disappeared into the shadows.

Y/n stood there with the headset in his hands. After some time passed...
His face was looking in a positive way

His lips quivered into a smile.
He can't believe it, he has something valuable! An entertainment! Something he'll treasure!

He hurriedly went home with the headset inside his bag. The teen made it home. Carefully making his way upstairs.

Thankfully his father was out cold on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hands.

Y/n couldn't contain his excitement. He focused his eyes on the details of the headset.

It took him a good minute to turn on the VR headset. Now that he finally turned the device on. He can start his adventure.

He puts it on

Only for his whole vision to go white before suddenly turning...

Black...