Dirty Diana's POV

Chris

"Alright Diana its just you and me today, what do you wanna do?.. You don't know what you wanna do? Oop I know what you want -goes in the back-

Diana's Thoughts

"Oooooo!!!! What are you gonna do! What are you gonna do!?! Wai- wait where are you going! Why are you going to the back?!" I said jumping around.

Chris (my owner) came back with my toy box, he took my ball out, I started waging my tail, and barking, yaaayyyy!! Play time!

"-gasps happily- What's this? Do you want it, do you want the ball c'mon Diana, do you want the ball?!" He asked

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh yes, I do, I most absolutely want the ball!!" I told him waging my tail around while watching the ball in his hand.

"You do?! Go get it!" He said as he threw the ball in another direction.

"Ball! Ball! Baaalll! Yaaayyyy!" I said as I was running after it. After I got the ball, I gave it back to him. He said I was doing, that he gave me a bacon strip.

"Who want a bacon strip???" He said teasing me with the bacon in his hand.

"Me! Me! Me! Oooo I'd get it myself but I don't have thumbs yum yum yum I love you, I love you, I love bacon, I love you." I barked to him, as he gave me the bacon strip.

Late that night

-sighs- I love Chris, he's the best, he does everything for me, gives me treats, takes me for walks, plays with me, rubs my belly. I just love my owner, I also get to see his daughter 'Royalty' running around here sometimes, she's really cute.

But that woman that use to come here, she's a model, uh what's her name Kangaroo, Keychain, Kentucky, uhh Karrueche, yea that's her name, I like her, I get to chew on her new shoes and she'll get mad, and other stuff. But hey that's just a dog's opinion right, no harm done.

And now its my bed time which means I can sleep in my owner's bed with him! Yaayyy! Good night.

...........................................

I hope y'all know I didn't mean all the stuff I said about Karrueche, I have the same respect for her, as I do for Chris, it was just from a dog's point of view.