Exposed

Streamers AU
Enjoy!!

---------------

Macaque sits down on his chair, headphones already in hand and starts preparing everything for the stream.

Once everything is set up, he starts the stream.

“Hey y‘all, welcome! I have a little surprise prepared for today, so stay tuned for that. It has to wait a while though, so what's been going on in your lifes? “

On the other side of their shared apartment, wukong does the same; mic checks, turning everything on and checking if macaque's stream has started yet.

Once it has, he too starts his stream. They planned on playing together again because their fans were begging them to play again, something because they love their dynamic.

The only problem they have is that they’ve been married for five years.

Their fans just don’t know it yet. They’re planning on telling them sometime but they can't just randomly announce it; 'Hey y'all we've been married for five years, sorry we never told you.'

Everyone would go crazy, especially considering they haven't spoken up about their sexualities yet.

Everyone just assumes they're straight and they never corrected them.

They live together and have separate streaming rooms on the opposite side of their apartment.

The two stream on different days at different times so that no one notices. Today is an exception to make their fans happy.

Once wukong's stream starts too he joins Macaque's lobby, grinning in the camera while the chat goes crazy. “Hi mac~ I bet you missed me.”

Macaque's face immediately turns annoyed, “Who you calling mac, you bastard?“

“Aww Macaque already has a nickname for me!! How sweet, thanks mac“

They continue their game of bickering, gaming, talking with their fans and answering their questions.

They avoid questions like ‘Why do you act so familiar’ or ‘Do you know each other outside of streams’ because they never really wanted to lie to them- it just never came up and they’re too deep in the act now to just tell them. So pretending it is.

After the streams end, macaque usually cooks for them.

Or rather, he cooks for himself because wukong is ‘not hungry’ but the ginger just ends up stealing macaque's food so he cooks for two.

After eating, they settle on their couch, wukong with his phone in his hand, giggling.

“Why are you laughing so stupid?”

Wukong hands macaque his phone, still giggling while macaque reads the threat.

Shadowpeach @ueqacam 

Wukong and Macaque's stream was so gay. How can some of you say they genuinely hate each other when they’re literally giggling the whole time
like two little school girls talking about their crush.

10 Retweets      16 Quotes        7 likes

Gre @killeraim

All they do is call each other names. Why would they be gay?? When do they giggle?? Did we watch the same stream. How can you think they're in love w each other

27 Retweets      16 Quotes.         82 likes

koma @streamsat5am

Replying to @ueqacam