A dress and heels get the job done

Secret agent AU
Hope you enjoy pips >w<

(Not canon personalities!! Def not-)
Wukong is a bit of an angryhead here :D
---------

It was the first, and hopefully last, time Wukong had to dress as a girl for a mission. Of course it was the stupid Macaque's fault, as it always was.

The boss had needed them for an undercover mission, and typically those were solo missions for people such as macaque or redson, wukong was never well equipped for them. He was more for action rather than fake pleasantries.

But apparently they needed a bit of muscle for the mission in case it went sour.

It was at a ballroom, of course, and wukong's hopes and dreams of getting his hands on the expensive wine were promptly crushed when he was informed they would be going as teenagers. Spoiled rich kids, to be exact.

And when they got the mission details, that was when the problem arose.

“Hey.”

“Hmm?”

“It says here that this is a male female mission. Is it a typo?” He asked, shoving the file into the others face to catch his drifting attention.

Macaque didn’t even look up from his own file as he scribbled his signature at the bottom of it in annoyingly neat penmanship. “Nope, everything is as it should be.”

Wukong slammed the papers down on the desk with more force than necessary. “Well how is that supposed to work? Last I checked we were both male.”

Macaque finally looked up from his paperwork, his eyes holding an unholy glint in them that wukong did not like one bit. “Well…”

The horrible realization dawned upon wukong before his partner could even finish the sentence.

He knew where this was going and he wanted out. “Nope” he crossed his arms over his chest. “Not going to happen, I’m taking this folder and burning it.”

Wukong hated that stupid smirk macaque had on his face. He was tempted to punch it right off.

“It’s a bit too late for that, sunny.”

Wukong's fingers twitched at the nickname, wanting to strangle something. Preferably his traitorous partner.

“I’ve already cleared it up with the boss. The real teens we’re impersonating are under our...care-

-We just have to stand in as them to collect information, and from there we can decide what to do about them and their illegal hobbies. No one knows what they look like, so this will be perfect~”

Wukong scoffed, it would have been nice to know this information before he agreed to do anything, though it was most likely unavoidable.

Macaque would get him to do the dirty work and embarrass himself no matter what.

Wukong got the feeling that this mission was not as dangerous as it was made out to be.

"Just get one of iron fan's girls to accompany you. I refuse to dress as a girl just for this.”

Macaque's lips twitched upwards “Oh? So you'll dress like a female in a situation other than this?”

Wukong flushed an angry red color, and not even throwing the papers into the nearby fireplace could soothe his simmering anger. “Shut the fuck u-”

“Ah, ah, ah, shhh.” Macaque taunted, placing a finger to his lips. “This is a library, you don’t want to bother anyone.”

Wukong frankly, did not give a single fuck, but backed off anyways, heaving a sigh in defeat. “I hope you burn.”