Act Like A Bitch

"I feel so much lighter like a feather with you off my mind, ahh.."

Giggling Parker softly sang the lyrics as the music flowed through her air pods. Her veins were buzzing with excitement for what her days off would bring and she was more than happy to get out of her work uniform.

Halloween was one of her favorite times of year but being a bartender on Halloween wasn't necessarily her favorite part. Wearing a slutty costume was kind of mandatory for the tips. So she'd brave the short elevator ride from the lobby to her apartment floor in the high heels, fishnets and the mini skirt because the money tonight was amazing and it was like five o clock in the morning after Halloween Night.
No one was even around.

A ding sounded out indicating the elevator arrived though she never actually heard it. Her air pods continued to blast music.

Stepping into the elevator her eyes met those of a very tall, equally as surprised man's. She gave a small nod, her cheeks flushing as she shook her head of course someone would be coming up from the parking garage right now.

Peeking back over her shoulder she noticed he was wearing a suit, which was odd but it had to be his costume she guessed. He looked like he was just getting in as well after a night out. His hair mussed up and flopping over his forehead. The dark frames around his kind eyes gave her a hot nerd vibe. It was working for him even in his buzzed state.

He gave her a knowing smile, before she turned back towards the elevator doors as they closed. The small metal box slowly began to ascend level by level. She was so ready to get into bed, her music continued pumping in her ears as she watched the numbers light up one after the other on the door panel. She was getting lost in her thoughts when all of a sudden a light flashed, reflecting off the metal siding in front of her. Fully catching her attention.

She froze. Her eyes staring at the slightly warped reflection in front of her. The man behind her hurriedly shoving his phone back into his pocket. Straightening out his tie as if he had done nothing wrong.

For a minute she thought she must've misread the situation but as she just replayed the scene in her head. How his hand held his phone under her skirt. The asshole definitely looked like he just took a photo of her ass but obviously hadn't meant to have the flash on..

Turning to over her shoulder the guy quickly checked his watch instead of meeting her gaze.

Turning back to the doors of the elevator as they still slowly climbed, she felt the anger begin to course through her.

It was hard enough as is to deal with cat calls and men constantly feeling the need to send her unsolicited dick pics but the nerve of this perv to take a picture of her ass without her consent!?
Because she was wearing a fucking slutty Halloween costume! Like are you fucking kidding me?!

Making a split second decision as her eyes saw they were getting close to their designated floors. Parker turned around with a smile, clicking the pause button on her phone to shut the music off.

"Okay, I'll bite.."He straightened up, his eyes going wide as she bit her lip. "What are you suppose to be? I can't figure it out." He looked back down at his attire seeming to relax back against the metal sliding he was against as the realization set in.
"Haha Oh, this was my lame attempt at the men in black." He smirked, pulling at his tie. "No one else could figured it out either."

"Wow. I like it." She nodded, cocking her head to the side before reaching for his tie. Her fingers lightly stroking it. "And I love your tie, ooo is that silk?"

"Uh..uh yeah it is actually.." Stammering before he let out a breathy laugh. "It was kind of the only black one I had."

"Are they all silk?"

"I think so?" He furrowed his eyebrows before swallowing as she pulled on the material. His head lowering a few inches closer to hers from the tension she was applying. "You know, I just love a guy with a tie collection.."

"R-really?" His eyes flickered to her lips, straightening back up as she suddenly released his tie. "It's just so sexy when a man knows how to accessorize.." Her eyes met his as she lowered her voice to a whisper. "Especially when he's good with tying knots, you know?"

"Holy.." He breathed low, his voice a whisper as he tried to compose himself. Her hands went to the loops on his dress pants where his belt ran through. Hooking her fingers into them as she tried her best to give him the most innocent gaze she could muster. "..Is this okay?"

"S-so okay." Nodding, she had to bite her lip to stop her self from laughing. Poor guy was getting all flustered.
"So you take creepy pictures of girls a lot?" His lips parted, not able to form words as he looked down at her in shock. "Uh.. I...it wasn't—-" Her hand had slipped down into his pocket. He was too busy fumbling for an excuse to notice her hand securing around his phone.

Stepping back, holding her hands behind her back to hide the device she only raised an eyebrow.
"Oh dear, did I make you uncomfortable?" She tsked, "Weird, because I asked for your consent while you apparently thought it was okay to take pictures of what I have under my skirt without my knowledge! What is my costume your free pass?!" Jamming her finger into his chest the man stumbled back into the elevator siding as Parker grew upset. He was stammering and fumbling to come up with an excuse but obviously he had been caught and it wasn't looking good for him.

"What I wear isn't consent for you to do whatever you want." She huffed, stomping off the elevator without another thought.

"I'm sorry!" He hung his head, embarrassed like he should be.

"You will be!" At her statement he lifted his head but the doors were already closing as she stood on her floor. Waving a familiar iPhone 15 at him.

His iPhone 15.

Realization came too late for the still tipsy twenty two year old.

"Hey! Wait!" He lunged for the doors only for them to shut. He panicked, cursing as he tried to hit the open elevator doors button but the elevator just continued to slowly cruise to the floor he had requested.

This was bad, so fucking bad!

His adrenaline was flowing, he continued to jam his thumb against the open door button until finally the elevator stopped again but it was already the next floor. He was in full blown panic mode as he began jamming his finger into the floor she had gotten off on. Floor 27.

He had to get his phone back!

His whole life was on that thing...

.....

You're a waste of time, ahh
Your signals are mixed, you act like a bitch
You fit every stereotype, send a pic
I feel so much lighter like a feather with you out my life
With you out my life..

.....

I just of course had to write something 😅
Milo in the Feather music video was
*chefs kiss*
❤️❤️❤️