You Fit Every Sterotype

Parker pursed her lips as she looked down at the newest iPhone currently in her hand.

"No.. He definitely deserved it." And from the looks at it, he could definitely afford it. Who wears a Louis Vuitton suit and a silk tie for Halloween?

Rolling her eyes she left the phone on her counter, heading to her bedroom to finally shower and get out of the costume she was wearing.

The water felt like magic. Washing away the hours of fake smiling and pretending to be remotely interested in every intoxicated man that threw money at her tonight and acted like they were much more attractive then they actually were.

To be fair confidence is key, but some men really should lack the amount of confidence they had.

No one wants an asshole.

Once she was showered and in fresh pj's. She pulled out some milk and cereal. A quick bite to eat before she'd head to bed.

An iPhone's factory ringtone rang out and she looked down at hers, before realizing it wasn't someone calling her. They were calling him.

And calling him..

And calling him..

Finally a round of text messages came through, filling the screen and she couldn't help but laugh.

ANSWER THE PHONE!!

PLEASE ANSWER THE PHONE!!!

I'M SORRY!!!

Finally when the phone began ringing yet again she rolled her eyes. Now that she knew it was the offender himself she had a few words.

"Perv's phone, innocent young bystander speaking.."

"Wha—-I—-I—" Parker brought a spoonful of cereal to her mouth, enjoying the way the guy completely fumbled searching for something to say. "I'm..I'm not a perv!"

"...Right, so who did you send the photo to?"

"N-No one!"

"Your a terrible liar.. Well tell whatever buddies you sent it too that they are as disgusting as you." Hanging up the phone, Parker switched it to silent mode. Ignoring the texts and calls from the jackass himself.

Putting her own phone on the charger, she brushed her teeth before climbing into bed at a lovely six in the morning.

It was her bedtime after all.

Less than three hours later she awoke to a banging on her door. Whoever the hell it was could fuck off.

The banging continued though and she realized they wouldn't go away.

Riping open her door she was met with none other than the tall perv from the elevator and Richard.. the super intendant of the building.

"Richard this better be good." Parker groaned, rubbing her eyes as she forced herself to wake up.

"So sorry to bother you Ms James, but this gentleman seems to think you may have his cell phone?" Richard raised an eyebrow, nervously glancing to the tall asshole standing behind him. He was holding a phone in his hand, she was able to put together that he logged into find my iPhone and must've called their super for back up.

"Looks like he has his phone.. So if that's all—"As she sent to close the door, Richard sighed stopping her from closing it. "Parker please. "

Pursing her lips she glared behind Richard who was practically sweating. Richard never usually dealt with tenant matters and the fact that he was physically sweating bullets all because of this jackass seemed suspicious but honestly she just wanted to get back to sleep.

"Fine.. I might allegedly have his phone in my possession. The creep can have it back on the condition that he deletes the picture he took of my ass in the elevator.."

The guy behind Richard blanched, turning as red as a tomato as he realized she had outed him with no remorse.

"Oh did you not mention to Richard why your phone got confiscated in the first place? Yeah stranger danger here decided to be a pervert and stick his phone underneath my skirt for a souvenir apparently.." Our super just turned to looked at the boy sputtering behind him obviously trying to think of an excuse.

"Ms James I am so incredibly sorry.." Richard apologized, huffing under his breath about privileged rich kids before turning back to the young woman. "Unfortunately I will still need you to return his property but I will gladly file report for harassment if you'd like.." The guy behind him gaped as Parker smirked.

"I would appreciate that Richard." Parker walked away from her door, snatching the phone off her counter before heading back.

"I want to watch you delete it from your photos, recently deleted and whatever fucking chat you sent it to." Glaring at the guy, he only nodded.

Reluctantly Milo stepped forward, sighing as she held his phone with a death grip. He punched in his passcode, clicking on his photos.

He could feel the anger from the woman next to him and the disgust from the superintendent that he had just met today. Nothing could ever match the shame and embarrassment from the actions he took just hours ago. As she asked, he deleted the photos. His face heating as he clicked on his friends group chat and also deleted the photo from there.

He had been flabbergasted at how she knew he had sent it to his friends but maybe he was just that easy to read.

Never in his life had he done something so disgusting and stupid.. and here he was, caught in the act and full of shame.

If his mom ever found out about this.. She would probably have an aneurysm.

"Alright then.. I'll go file that complaint. Mr. Manheim I hope you can conduct yourself as a gentleman from here on out."

As the middle aged man made his way to the elevator Parker began to close her door just for the guy to speak up. Stoping her door with his foot.

"Wait—I—I really am sorry." Croaking, he quickly pulled his foot back. "I'm so sorry I've never done anything—-"

"Your just sorry you got caught." Parker spoke confidently, making the ridiculously tall boy shrink back. "Richard's gone and you have your stupid phone back. Goodbye." As she tried to shut the door again the guy put his hand out. She huffed at the nerve he had.

"Please you have to believe me, I really am sorry. I've never done anything like this before. Can I... Can I make it up to you?" Milo racked his brain for something to say. For something to make it better. "What about breakfast? I can—-" Parker laughed, truly laughed and completely catching Milo off guard as he stared at her dumb founded. What part of this situation was funny?!

"You think taking me out would make this okay? Are you that dense?" She laughed again, "Relax, your nothing but an afterthought." Slamming the door, Parker quickly locked the top lock and headed back to bed.

Milo took a deep breath, willing his face to turn back to a normal color. He never did well with rejection let alone knowing someone actually despised him...
It made his stomach upset at the thought that someone hated him for something he did.

Could he make it right?