Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46 Hunting (two in one, the second update is in this chapter)

 After a sumptuous dinner, everyone held their stomachs and looked at the roast chicken that was broken into pieces with even the bones. wreckage.

 Jiangtang collected all the food scraps, dug a hole under a nearby big tree, and buried them.

 "The smell of these foods can easily attract other predators to spend the night on the mountain. Once these foods are eaten, they must be buried in time." After Jiang Tang finished speaking, he began to dig into his treasure bag and took out

 a The small black cloth bag showed a very mysterious smile, and the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes were wrinkled.

 He took out two black things from the black bag and threw them into the fire. Suddenly a pungent stench filled the air. Everyone couldn't help but cover their noses. Jiang Yiliu buried his face in his knees, a little curious about what the uncle had just thrown into the fire.

 "Uncle Tang, what did you lose? It smells so bad." Mo Dashuan asked first.

 Jiang Tang looked at everyone's expressions, and a trace of pride flashed on his face. He pushed the fire with a branch, making the flames rise higher: "This is the excrement of black bears and tigers. If you light it, those weak predators will Animals don’t dare to approach, even black bears and tigers, they will weigh them when they come over. This way, we can be safer at night.” Jiangtang looked at the two piles of excrement missing, and suddenly half of the black cloth bag was empty

 . The look on his face was melancholy: "The old man has been saving for so many years, and this is all he found. These are all treasures."

 Without knowing it, he thought he was looking at his lover, and felt a chill in his heart.

 With Jiang Tang's words, everyone was more energetic and felt that the dark environment around them was not so scary.

 The action in Jiangtang is not over yet. Do you still remember the earth stove built with stones for cooking soup and barbecue? Jiangtang extinguished the fire in the earthen stove and pulled out the stones one by one.

 "Everyone brings a stone and wraps it tightly with cloth. This will be the best thermos for everyone tonight." After Jiangtang finished speaking, he picked up a thin piece of clothing in the cloth bag, carefully wrapped the stone tightly, and hugged it. Holding tightly in his arms, he let out a sigh of relief.

 "It's so warm. With this tonight, I don't have to worry about freezing." Mo Dashuan smiled and did as Jiang Tang said, holding the crude but hot warm stone and giving a thumbs up to Jiang Tang.

 Because they were going up the mountain to hunt wild boars, they couldn't carry too many things with them. Two or three people shared a quilt, so it was warmer if more people were squeezed together, but it was definitely not as comfortable as a heated kang at home. With this simple warm stone, everyone can have a better time on this cold night.

 Everyone thanked Jiangtang one after another. Jiangtang squinted his eyes and enjoyed everyone's praise, obviously in a good mood.

 That night, the night watchers took turns holding a warm stone in their arms and warming their feet. When the heat subsided a little, they put the stone back into the fire and replaced it with a heated stone. The wind was freezing.

 The sleepers lay in a simple tent to protect themselves from the wind. Several people squeezed into one quilt and had warm stones to keep them warm, making them less likely to freeze. I spent my first night in the mountains comfortably.