Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 Xuewu

 It was still dark the next day, but Jiang Yiliu's biological clock had already woken him up. He stretched out his hand and rubbed his eyes, then crept out of bed. As soon as he came into contact with the cold air, he shivered and became sober that he could no longer wake up.

 After getting dressed in a few seconds, Jiang Yiliu lay down on the kang, reached out and grabbed a pair of old rubber shoes from the ground, tightened the laces and stamped his feet. The shoes were still a bit big. Jiang Yiliu thought about it and stuffed a piece into one end. Bu, now my feet finally fit, and I walked out of the house with satisfaction.

 "Guang Lao, Tiezhu, why are you two here so early?"

 Jiang Yiliu opened the curtain and saw the two people sitting in the main room, and their parents were also present. When he saw him When they came out, they all turned their heads.

 "Xiaobao——"

 Guanglao and Tiezhu ran over with howls, holding Jiang Yiliu in their arms and crying loudly. Jiang Yiliu, who was tightly entangled by the two, hadn't even thought clearly yet, and his whole body was entangled. The ground was out of breath.

 "Xiaobao, just hope you're okay. I will definitely listen to you from now on and never run around again." Guangxiao said, sobbing like a wronged little daughter-in-law.

 "And me, it's all my fault. I forgot that you went up the mountain to find Guang Lao. It's all because I was too stupid." The little fat man Tiezhu pursed his lips, with a guilty look on his face, and his brows almost furrowed into a frown.

 Jiang Yiliu sneered. In fact, he did something wrong in that matter, but since the two little ones wanted to admit their mistakes, he had better not refuse, so that they would remember it and be more secure in doing things in the future.

 Tie Zhu is a timid person. He doesn't worry about anything happening to him, but he is too brave. With this lesson, even if he can't completely change his problem, it can make him a little more honest for a while.

 "Aunt Miao, these are the biscuits that my family sent from the army to sweeten Xiaobao's mouth." Tiezhu's mother took out a tin can, a palm-sized tin can with two little dolls painted on it. , looks very high-end.

 "This is sent by Jianjun to Tiezhu, how dare we accept it." Mrs. Miao refused, but Tiezhu's mother insisted on letting Mrs. Miao accept it.

 "It's getting late, so I'll go back first, and Tie Zhu will stay and talk to Xiao Bao." Tie Zhu's mother put the cookie jar on the table and hurriedly turned around and left.

 "That's right, Aunt Miao, the two of us have also gone back. Guang Lao will stay here. Both children have had breakfast, so you don't need to worry about him." Jiang Dashan also put down a bag of things and hurriedly left with his wife.

 Before Mrs. Miao said these words, everyone ran away.

 "There are two of them, it's really confusing." Mrs. Miao was a little puzzled when she saw their strange behavior. When she saw the two things on the table, she thought that she should take them into the house and hide them first, but she Don't let the cat take it away.

 "Xiaobao, then you can play with the two children in the yard for a while. Your uncle Dawu will be here later." Old Mrs. Miao warned, then took the things back to the house.

 Jiang Yiliu looked outside the house and felt that what happened today was a bit weird. It was not yet dawn, so why did these two families come to his house? Moreover, canned biscuits are high-end goods these days. How could Grandma Tiezhu be willing to give them to him? When this kind of thing comes to his house, you must know that Old Mrs. Gao, like his grandmother, has a hard-earned temper.