Day 8

Prince Sidon- GUYS! GUYS!! GUYS!!! Who's in 4 an epiccc pizza party
Link- I heard the word 'pizza' what's up
Riju- Where're we ordering it from?
Tulin- I'd prefer burritos personally
Yunobo- It would make the most sense if we were ordering it from Goron City- home of the greatest, hottest and spiciest pizza ever known
Riju- Really? Everyone knows that the famous Gerudo Town gourmet pizza is the way to go.
Yunobo- Have you lost ur brains?? Spice is the topic, here. Spicy pizza makes anyone's da--
Tulin- CAN WE JUST B QUIET AND ORDER DEE PIZZA??? Also, can we order burritos while we're there??????????????????????????????????????????
Link- Ham and cheese with extra cheese and no ham, for me please
Prince Sidon- *Ignores the previous argument* oky, Linky. Everyone else??
Yunobo- I want a 10% base 90% spice ~Goron Special~ pls
Riju- I want a Gerudo Hydromelon+Voltfruit supreme, please
Yunobo- Is that with or without spice, Riju?
Riju- Spice is not what I need. I need my pizza loaded with Gerudo's authentic desert ingredients, fresh from the sands of the greatest town known--
Yunobo- SeRiOsLy, RiJu? You're making poor decisions if you order a pizza without spice. Spice it what really makes the pizza pop; it's the compulsory ingredient if you want a REAL pizza party. Just one sprinkle of the great, boiling spices of the Goron can make your pizza more mouth-watering than you could ever, ever imagine it being--
Riju- Excuse me, but I know the difference between good and bad pizzas, Yunobo.
Tulin- Sidon, I'll get a burrito pizza that's 0% pizza and 100% burrito and 1000000000000000% delicious
Prince Sidon- *Still ignores the arguing* oky, and I'll get a Soggy Zora™ pizza, the pizza that's famously known for being deliciously--
Tulin- --disgustingly--
Prince Sidon- --wet. Pizza known for being just a base that then gets put into their company's famous pizza boxes filled with water to keep the pizza in it's delighting soggy form.
Tulin- gee, thanks for all your looooooooooooooooooooong descriptions of your fave pizzas, y'all.
Prince Sidon- *ringring* *ringring* *ringring* Hey, is that Hy-rules Pizzeria??
Kenneth the pizza guy- *says in a bored tome* Hey, what would u like 2 order sir
Prince Sidon- I would like to order a ~Goron Special~, a Gerudo Hydromelon+Voltfruit supreme, a burrito pizza and a Soggy Zora™, please
Kenneth the pizza guy- righty-o... *scibbles down the order on a sticky note* 'aight, can I pls get ur name yo
Prince Sidon- Prince Sidon of the Zora, the great prince who shows pride for his people, the mighty Zora; the tribe that are easily the most honourable out of them all.
Kenneth the pizza guy- *quickly scribbles down all that Sidon said* 'aight, thanks a heap, 'Prince Sidon of the Zora, the great prince who shows pride for his people, the mighty Zora; the tribe that are easily the most honourable out of them all'. We'll deliver it 2 u and it should B there in about an hour, because of your (painfully) long order. G'bye-- *leaves chat*
Riju- God, we really did have a long order.
Tulin- yeah, we caused him a lotta pain, y'know.
Yunobo- I mean, he's the one who wanted the job as a pizza guy
Link- yo guys, an hour is a long time. What should we do in the meantime??
Yunobo- I know, im gonna tell y'all goros about my life story!!!
Riju- *Sighhhhhhhhhh* Oh, here we go, guys...
Yunobo- So, this story starts when I was just a young, tiny Goron. I was born, and then entered a magical place called Goron City...

*One long, boring hour later...*

Riju- *Yawns and rubs eyes in annoyance* Ugh, when are the pizza guys going to be here???
Tulin- *snores in sleep*
Link- *was staring out the window of his house that entire time when Yunobo was texting* okay, y'all, I've officialy counted 363 red cars that passed. Woah, new high score!!
Prince Sidon- *was out showing off his smile to any people who came by his window that entire time* sick, Linky—but anyway, now I know that I have the greatest smile out of the entire universe. Omg, (im not surprised) but I counted 94 people who came by my window and took pics of my GoRgEoSsSsSSs smile!!
Yunobo- ...And there's my life story, folks. What was your favourite part?
Link- when I finally reached my 300th red car!! I really should be in the Hyrule World Record Book, now.
Yunobo- *Confused* well, okay... wait-- *doorbell rings*
Riju- *Door bell rings*
Tulin *Door bell rings which wakes him up* HuHUhUh????
Link- *Doorbell rings*
Prince Sidon- *Doorbell rings* oh, sick!! All of our pizzas have arrived at our doors!!!! Finally...
Riju- *Dives at the pizza girl at her door* Gimme, gimme, gimme!
Tulin- *lazily flops of his chair and crawls hungrily and sleepily to the door* p-*yawn*-izza...
Link- *opens his door enthusiastically* do youuuuu like red cars??? *pizza guy stumbles backwards*
Yunobo- *Opens his door and stares at the pizza bow licking his lips* Yay! Free pizza bow to eat, too!! *Pizza guy concerned*
Everyone- *Eats pizzas hungrily, not minding to slop half of it on themselves*
Link- y'know, I think I got to go. I mean, im currently watching this very intriguing Netflix original, and I ought to know if Bob survives-- *leaves chat*
Prince Sidon- Aww, man. It's no fun without my lil Linky... bye, peeps-- *leaves chat*
Tulin- Sorry y'all, but I have some Smurf Cat viewing to do. Byeeee-- *also leaves chat*
Yunobo- *leaves chat*
Riju- Pfff, you all leave so fast. I'm rarely the last one online here, but—hang on, who am I even talking too? Oh, whatever, I'm gone... *leaves chat*

Kenneth the pizza guy- Oh boy, that Prince guy's gonna be happy when he get's that $127 bill come in the mail... my lord, what a nice way to spend that much money... hahah... on pizzas...

A/N- hope y'all enjoyed the latest chapter of this. Comment who is your favourite character, just 4 something 2 do. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Also Kenneth the pizza guy is THE slay queeeeeeen