C.21

Sighs, "Belinda we are going to have to talk at a better time. I need it checked on Zac" Fatima said.

"Damn girl it's like that?" Belinda asked.

Chuckles, "Yes! You trying to TALK! At a time like this? My fucking husband found out his mother had been dead for 5 months. I'm stressing trying to figure out where he possibly could have gone. So excuse me if I don't want to talk at this moment Belinda so leave now and DON'T come to my house again unannounced"

"Okay girl I'm sorry" Belinda backed off leaving Fatima's doorstep.

Fatima goes to call Zac but it goes to voicemail.

"Shit! Zac baby call me I'm your wife lean on me, babe" Nayeli starts to cry.

About to cry, "See even your daughter knows when daddy is not here. Call me back or ima come looking for you" Fatima hangs up the phone to tend to her daughter.

Fatima goes upstairs and sees Nayeli crying while gummy on her fist so Fatima picks her up and talks to her.

"What's wrong fat mama?" Fatima asked as if the baby could respond.

"I just fed you so I know you're not hungry. Fat mama you're not wet either what's wrong baby" Fatima she checked her pamper.

Nayeli continues to cry so Fatima decides to walk around her room and pat her butt to soothe her.

Zac's Old House

Zac is in his man cave "Drinking" like a fish he may not have had a good relationship with his mother but to hear she's been dead for 5 months and nobody told him anything fucked him up. Zac is also confused Gladys had no money so he wonders who paid for her funeral if she had a proper burial or if was she cremated a lot of thoughts were going through Zac's mind.

Crying, "Why mom! Why did you have to leave me? You're so selfish mom you could've at least apologized to me before you left this earth" Zac chugged a whole bottle of Hennessy.

Looked at his phone, "Shit Ti you called me 20 times" Zac pressed Fatima's contact she picked up on the first ring.

Happy, "Zac babe where are you? Come home please talk to me. I can't stop Nayeli from crying babe. I realize she crying because you're not here"

Trying not to sound drunk, "Look babe I can't come home right now I'm sorry"

Hurt, "Why? Zac, I'm your wife you can lean on me. What are you doing to where you can't come HOME TO YOUR FAMILY" Fatima spat she was growing impatient with him.

"Ayo Fatima chill with all that shit! My mother is dead and you're on the phone nagging for what I'll be home when I feel like it damn leave me alone." Zac said.

Hurt, "Is he always going to be like this when a family member dies" she thinks to herself.

Clears her throat "Okay fine I'll leave you alone we love you" Fatima hangs up the phone before Zac could respond.

Takes a deep breath, "I love you too" he said.

Zac puts the bottle of alcohol up and calls the one person to make him feel better his dad but he gets no answer so he throws himself on the couch and cries until he falls asleep.

12:00 am

"I'm telling you right now I'm not dealing with his shit Angela" Fatima placed Nayeli on her baby pillow. Puts the pacifier in her mouth because she not going back to sleep.

"Ti just calm down I mean he did just find out his mother is dead just give him some time" Angela said.

"Look I'm not going to overstep I refuse to get treated like I did last time. Also this time around he'll be getting more than a fucking slap if he disrespects me again bullets would be flying" Fatima said truthfully.