1. Monica Greene: What is this place?

The lady sleeps! Oh, may her sleep,
Which is enduring, so be deep!
Heaven have her in its sacred keep!
This chamber changed for one more holy,
This bed for one more melancholy,
I pray to God that she may lie
Forever with unopened eye,
While the pale sheeted ghosts go by!

My love, she sleeps! Oh, may her sleep,
As it is lasting, so be deep!
Soft may the worms about her creep!
Far in the forest, dim and old,
For her may some tall vault unfold-
Some vault that oft hath flung its black
And wingéd pannels fluttering back,
Triumphant, o'er the crested palls
Of her grand family funerals-

Some sepulchre, remote, alone,
Against whose portals she hath thrown,
In childhood, many an idle stone-
Some tomb from out whose sounding door
She ne'er shall force an echo more,
Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
It was the dead who groaned within.
- Excerpt from "The Sleeper" by Edgar Allen Poe.

I was on my way back to Los Angeles with my dad Clayton and my little brother Tommy. We were headed to my director and best friend's movie set, when we hit an oddly sharp-feeling bump in the road, on our way through Mourning Hills. I almost shit myself, because when I say it was a sharp bump, it was almost like a ramp or a half-pipe like skaters do tricks on. My blue beater pick-up truck went flying off the road I was driving on. I was simultaneously pissed that this particular piece of the road had not been fixed and afraid that Clayton, Tommy and I might die. I wasn't so much worried about me being dead, as I was worrying about how my bestie Ruth Todd would feel knowing I died before I could get to her. I was going to have a part in her upcoming movie Strip Club Slasher Two: Blood Money. I was gonna be naked, too. I had so much fun being in the first installment. She'd be so upset that she wouldn't get to say goodbye to me if I died. Surprisingly, I didn't die. The truck flew over several treetops and landed in a pile of leaves on the grass in front of a town entrance sign. It helped that a treetop bent down with us and we bounced on a bush.
The sign read "Now Entering Bleeding Wells, Population fourteen-o'-four". The landing hurt a lot, but not so bad that it lasted more than a couple of minutes. Thankfully the leaves weren't wet and none of my tires got punctured, so I drove us into the oddly named town. The streetlights on either side of the road were flickering as I drove. Clayton and Tommy had remained silent as we went down the road. A few minutes later, I saw a sign for a hospital clinic. Bleeding Wells Medical in the next mile. I followed the road signs until I found the building for the emergency room. After finding parking, we walked up into the lobby for the ER and got ourselves checked in. About two hours had gone by and we were seen. About an hour later, each of us were released in minutes of each other. We were fine and told to take it easy. When we got back to my truck, it was dark outside. I drove slowly, making sure to keep an eye out on the road. I finally turned the radio on when we departed the parking lot and Clayton's favorite song had just started. It was "Helena" by My Chemical Romance. It was one of my favorites when I was in elementary school and Tommy always cried when that song came on, even now as I drove, Tommy was softly crying in the back seat. Clayton and I were singing along with Gerard Way's emotional vocals that were accompanied by the static hiss of my old speakers. Clayton sounded so much like Gerard when he sang along and Tommy, even though he was crying, sang along and sounded like Frank Iero. I don't really know who I sound like when I sing, but I have been told I should be in a band. Right as we got to the split second before the final chorus began, someone ran into the middle of the road and I slammed on the breaks, putting my arm across Clayton's chest. There was a guy standing in the headlights just two feet from my bumper. Although I'm not sure this guy was really real. He was beautiful and terrifying. A head of long dark hair, black as night. Skin the color of whipped cream, and eyes as red as raspberries, just like me. His full, luscious lips were blushing and without emotion, his eyes didn't look angry or anything, either. The thing that terrified me about the way he looked at me was that he looked hungry. Like I was a rabbit and he was a hungry wolf. He was tall. Maybe six and a half feet. I could only see his eyes and his hungry mouth. I assumed his hair was black, but he was so tall and it was so dark. There was just something alluring about this stranger. He stood there for what seemed like forever. It was like time stopped and he and I were the only ones in the world. But that suspenseful forever moment, he suddenly disappeared and my truck jerked forward. Clayton yeeted his attention to me with a sharp turn of his head.
"Monica! What the fuck?!" Clayton shouted as he looked at me like I grew a second head. Was that really only a second that I had witnessed the strange hungry man in the middle of the road?
Eventually, we found a room for the night and it was at KumStayne Motel. We were checked in by a cute blonde girl who looked kinda like a Barbie doll but with human skin and more realistic proportions. She flirted with Clayton a little, which was weird because he's my dad. But I guess it's not that weird. My dad is pretty. That's what my mom, Moxie Martini used to call him before the divorce. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad thing. They just came to a point where they realized that they weren't right for each other. Mom now has a girlfriend named Hazel Hernandez. She's really pretty and has a creamy light brown hue to her skin, with dark brown hair down to her boobs. Her hair was big and framed her face well, like those girls in those nineteen-eighties hair metal themed movies. They're a really cute couple, honestly. Clayton is still trying to adjust back into the dating world. Maybe once we can get out of this Bleeding Wells town, maybe he'll find someone.
When we got the key cards to the room, we partially unpacked our belongings and the room was insanely nice for how cheap it was to stay for a night. It was fifty bucks and fifty cents. The room was technically a hallway and four rooms with three twin sized beds and one full bathroom. This meant that I could sleep by myself and so could Tommy and Clayton. There was even a TV in each bedroom. Tommy was the first one to use the bathroom. He took a shower, I guessed as I could hear the water running from my bed in the middle. Clayton is a great dad who pays attention to us without being a helicopter. He'll text us to see if we want to do something even if we're under the same roof in the moment, but other than that he lets us figure out stuff on our own or come to him if we have any concerns or really anything. I sat up on the bed and looked in the mirror across from me. My lack of pigment made my hair and skin look like snow and whipped cream in the glow from the TV and my eyes shimmered raspberry red just like that man or whatever that was in the street. I got undressed, as I felt very tired and thought I'd just take a shower in the morning. I played with my boobs absent-mindedly in the mirror before actually goofing off with them. Maybe we'll check out this Bleeding Wells town for a little bit. I've got about a week before the shoot with Ruth and her crew. I briefly looked out of the back window above the bed frame via the reflection of the mirror. Lovely... there seems to be small patches of forest all over town and right behind this building is one of them. I saw some movement just on the edge of this small forest. I turned around, letting go of my boobs as I crawled back onto my bed and looked directly out of the window. The movement at the edge was several people. They were all in different states of undress and appeared to be dancing to some kind of music I couldn't hear. I put my window up to see if I could hear the music. I could faintly hear their voices, but still no music. A heavy set naked man was laughing as he was being spun by the hand by a girl who looked my age, twenty-two, who was wearing only a purple sports bra. The girl had long straw blonde hair, peachy skin and soft brown eyes. She was slim and muscular, like one of those girls in Mixed Martial Arts. The fat naked man looked about a decade older than my dad. He had a huge dick, like a generic sixteen ounce can of soda with a foreskin. He had a receded hairline with salt and pepper hair on his scalp and in his beard. Just a few feet away from the fat guy and the blonde girl was a boy with cinnamon brown skin, spiky black hair and honey brown eyes dancing cheek to cheek with a girl who had wavy jet black hair down to her shoulders, ivory skin with olive green eyes. They were both completely nude. They both looked maybe a couple years older than me. I leaned back inside, hearing both Tommy and Clayton snoring in their rooms. Then I shrugged and hopped out of the window to go see the naked people a little closer. I got close, alright. I chuckled as I saw more and more naked people, dancing and laughing and having a good time. Still no music, surprisingly. Before I could explore more, a large pair of hands grabbed me by my wrists and spun me around to face their owner. It was a large man, he looked my age. He wasn't large in the sense of being fat like the man dancing with the blonde girl. He was just really tall, like a giant. He must've been a few inches shy of seven feet tall. He had porcelain skin, short blonde hair that was neat, like he might be a business man or maybe he just liked to look good. He was handsome like one of those statues in a fine art museum. His soft blue eyes gazed at me in a way that felt welcoming. He was wearing nothing but a white T-shirt and a pair of white and grey socks.
"Hi. I'm Monica," I said at a comfortable volume.
"Hi, Monica. I'm Frank," the blonde man said in a deep and soothing voice as he dropped my hands and waved at me. My hands fell on his dick, which I definitely wasn't expecting. I gasped and pulled my hands to my chest in surprise. He smiled and said, "Are you okay?" "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to touch your dick, I..." I trailed off as I looked at it, watching it stiffen and expand in a matter of seconds. He was circumcised and his dick was as long as a generic whole pickle and as thick as a summer sausage. "It's okay if you want to touch it. I won't be upset if you don't want to touch it, either," Frank said, smiling as he crouched down and sat on the ground in front of me. I thought on it for a moment and realized I've only touched a penis twice in my life. Once in middle school for truth or dare and when I lost my virginity at summer camp back in high school. I shrugged and chuckled, "What the hell, why not?" I grabbed his dick as I joined him on the ground and I started jerking him off. He blushed and asked if he could touch me. I said yes and he put his hands on my ass, then lifted me up and let me down closer to him, putting his hands further up my back. I leaned down and started sucking his dick. He ran his fingers through my hair and I bobbed my head up and down a little faster as I tried my best to massage his dick with my tongue. I heard him softly thank me by name. "Thank you, Monica. This feels so good," he said, which made me giggle. When I giggled, he started cumming in my mouth. I swallowed and looked up at him, still holding his dick in my right hand as I looked up at him and said, "I'm glad, this is only the third time I've touched a dick in my life." "In your life?" Frank asked, breathing heavily as his dick went soft.
"Hi! Are you new here? I haven't seen you before!" Shouted a voice from behind me. It was a particularly chipper sounding voice with a rasp to it that sounded kinda like frying an egg. A high voice. I turned around and looked up to see the naked girl with the dark wavy hair standing a couple feet from me with her dancing partner with the honey eyes. She had really nice boobs that were a little pointier than mine and she had a thick black bush with a skunk stripe straight down the middle. The spiky haired boy with the cinnamon skin had a bratwurst sausage sized dick with a foreskin that covered half of his dick head which was the basic shape and size of an average strawberry without the leaves. He had very light pubic stubble, which means he shaves. The pair each had big bubble butts and thick thighs. "Hi, yeah. I'm Monica. Me, my dad Clayton and my baby brother Tommy got flung over here from a ditch in the road in Mourning Hills. We were on our way to Los Angeles to go to a film shooting with my director friend, Ruth Todd," I said, getting up on my feet and extending my hand to shake the dark haired girl's hand. Instead of shaking my hand, she gave me a quick hug, pressing our boobs together briefly. "The name's Hope Hart. This pretty boy is my boyfriend, Alejandro Romero. I definitely recognize you and the name Ruth Todd. What's your last name?" The girl said, staring at me with those beautiful green eyes. "Greene. I'm Monica Greene. You might have seen me in Ruth's movie she put out two years ago, called 'Strip Club Slasher'," I said, grinning after shaking hands with Alejandro.
"Okay, yep. That's exactly where I know you from! Weren't you the opening kill who turned out to not be dead by the end of the movie? I didn't know you had albinism!" Alejandro said, grinning as his really hard dick wagged with every movement he made above the waist. I chuckled, "Yeah, Ruth's makeup and costuming team did a great job with the brown wig and giving my skin a normal coloring. The blue contacts were really good too and didn't make my eyes itch. Good eye, Alejandro." "How did you deal with a body covered in makeup?" Hope asked, smiling at me as she wrapped her arm around Alejandro's waist. "It wasn't too bad, I used to put makeup on my body all the time because I used to get bullied a lot for looking so different. I embrace it now though," I said smiling. "Well, that's good. We saw you coming over here from the KumStayne Motel. You're probably wondering what's up with all the naked people in the woods after sundown. Every night some of us end up wandering out to the woods either completely naked or almost naked without even thinking about it. It's a different crowd every night, but we all kind of dance to the rhythm of the ground's vibrations. At first it was scary, blacking out and finding ourselves dancing and partying naked without realizing it, but we adapted. Everyone's been a part of the horde at least once," Hope said, smiling as Alejandro kissed her on the cheek and she let her hand that wasn't on his waist wrap around his boner. "Well that explains why there's dancing without music," I chuckled, watching Hope as she dropped to her knees and started vigorously stroking Alejandro's dick while still facing me. "Do you wanna suck Alejandro's dick? You keep looking at it and at my pussy," Hope offered, still seeming happy. "Sure! This'll make it my fourth time touching a dick in my life," I said, kind of just rolling with the weirdness this night's been carrying. I joined Hope on the grass and started sucking on the tip of Alejandro's dick. "What even is this town? Why is everyone so nice? What is this place?" I thought.
I closed my eyes as I felt hands on my head, Alejandro's dick sliding deeper into my mouth and Hope kissing me on the cheek, my neck and down my shoulder. "Wait, fourth time touching dick in your life? Why do you have such little experience?" Hope asked, looking shocked. I threw my hands up beside my head in a shrug, keeping the head of Alejandro's dick between my lips before continuing to suck it for a few minutes. Alejandro's dick started throbbing in my mouth, so I stopped sucking and watched as Hope immediately took over and Alejandro started to cum on her face and in her mouth. When he wasn't hard anymore, he sat down. Suddenly, from above in the trees were a set of voices chuckling menacingly. Suddenly a choir of shrieking sounds almost perfectly harmonized as a cloud of red smoke filled the air where the voices had come from. It wasn't until the smoke cleared, that I got a chill down my spine as I stood up and instantly and involuntarily peed when I was fully standing. For what I saw in the dissipation of the red smoke was about four monsters, humanoid vampire bats, not fluffy like regular vampire bats, however three out of the four did have luxurious hair. Two of the four were female, the other two male. The bald womanbat was wearing a black bikini and fishnets, her pale face looked marked by dark makeup as if she were a human wearing war paint and her eyes were golden. The other female was nude with boobs the size of my head and had long bleach blonde hair, paler than the woman on the ground. Her pussy looked the same though. Her eyes were a wine red. The male vampire next to the blonde had short shaggy reddish brown hair like gingerbread with long sideburns, his bangs were forced upward in such a way that made it look like brown tiara framing the top of his forehead. His thick, dark eyebrows sat above eyes colored a golden flecked orange, like a blazing fire. He was naked and had a dick the size of my thumb and balls the size chicken eggs. He had a big butt, too. The other male was a bit more modest, like the bald female. He had the darkest eyes of the four of them. He was dressed like a mechanic in dark grey coveralls and he had long light ash brown hair to his shoulders. All four of the bat monsters were screeching and hissing as they swooped, getting lower and lower to the ground level. Their wings were what looked like where their hands were supposed to be on their wrists, the webbing reaching a few inches up their wrists. Frank stood up in my peripheral and suddenly, the naked woman bat thing screeched as she swooped down and used her feet talons to grab Frank by his dick and his left thigh. I sympathetically winced as I saw his dick being stretched unnaturally far. The other three bat creatures grabbed Frank's other leg, his arms and head. I cried out at the same time Frank did as his dick had gotten twisted and snapped off of his crotch. Immediately, I began throwing up. Alejandro saw what happened and was puking with me over Hope's shoulder while he held her up and was balls deep in her pussy. They were still fucking, regardless of the chaos. The four creepy flying mutants continued to tear Frank apart in mid air, their massive pointed ears shifting in many directions. His dick fell in the pool of vomit Alejandro and I had concocted. It sank under the surface immediately and suddenly blood rained on all of us from Frank's body parts, which were being loudly sucked and chewed on. Pieces of bones and meat hit the ground as Frank's screaming seemed to continue endlessly until I saw his trachea and head hit the ground in front of me. The bat things disappeared in a puff of red smoke and loud screaming and in their place were beings that looked almost one-hundred percent human. They still had fangs and weird eyes, but they had normal face structures, beautiful even. Their hands and feet looked normal except for the blood stains on their skin and pale clawlike nails. The four of them laughed triumphantly as their eyes all turned normal people colors and they disappeared into the distance on bare feet. Elevating back to the treetops, the four ghostly white demons continuing to laugh as they left the carnage behind. I looked at Hope and Alejandro and asked, "Do you guys wanna take a shower with me and what the fuck were those things?" Just as soon as I had stopped speaking, the sky opened up and rain began pouring down all over us, washing the blood off. "You're gonna say never mind on the shower, aren't you?!" Alejandro hollered inquisitively, competing with the volume of the rain while continuing to rail Hope. "Yeah! Never mind!" I hollered back. "Those were vampires!" Hope half-moaned and half-shouted as Alejandro pivoted so I could see her face. Suddenly I saw the look on her face as Alejandro's thrusts started speeding up intensely. She was gonna cum really hard. Suddenly, she did. She gushed all over his balls and thighs. The rain poured down all of our backs for the next several minutes. I was flabbergasted. Vampires are really real? Was that stranger in the road from earlier tonight a vampire?
"Nic! What the hell is going on out here?!" I heard Tommy exclaim as he ran over to me, Alejandro and Hope. I turned to see Tommy was just wearing his whitey-tighties and the rain was making his extremities too visible for my liking. "Tommy, go back to bed. I'll be there in a minute... and cover your dang dick," I groaned hovering my hand in front of my face to block my view of his lower half. "No! You're having fun out here, butt naked! I won't cover up and I'm not going anywhere!" He yelled at me and ripped his underwear off and threw it on the ground. Just then a girl with copper red hair, porcelain skin with freckles and mint green eyes charged over to Tommy. Her eyes focused on his dick and then his face.
"Oh! Hi!" Tommy exclaimed as he turned to see the girl eyeing him up and down.
"Hi. I'm Guinevere Moss, who the fuck are you?" She greeted and asked, as she smiled at him and wrapped her arm around his waist. Tommy grinned and said, "Alright. I'm Tommy Greene. The albino is my big sister Monica Greene. She's kind of annoying." I rolled my eyes at this and watched Guinevere walk away with Tommy, deeper into the woods. For awhile I continued talking with Alejandro and Hope. They gave me their phone numbers after sneaking into my window with me. I said good night to them and told them I hoped I'd see them tomorrow during the day. They both gave me forehead kisses and went back into the woods. It took me a few hours to get to sleep because I was waiting for Tommy to come back. It was two in the morning when I finally saw Tommy walking back to the window next to mine with that Guinevere girl. They ignored me and after they got onto the bed, I could hear them fucking, then I didn't anymore because I decided to watch TV until I passed out.