『🅆🄴🄻🄲🄾🄼🄴』

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Welcome guys, This is your author,writer_tee presenting the Film Out BTS Fanfiction Awards. This is my first award book, and I'm excited to share it with you all. If there are any mistakes in it, please bear with me, as I am still learning and growing as a writer. I have put in a lot of effort to ensure that these awards show the incredible talent and creativity of young authors.

So if you really want to become a famous writer and are ready to learn from your mistakes and improve your craft, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your skills and make your dreams a reality. By participating in this award-winning book, you will not only gain recognition but also valuable feedback on your book from the authors.

I can't give you a 100% guarantee that you will win, but I can promise that your hard work and dedication will not go unnoticed. So, don't hesitate to show your work and take this chance to shine as a young author.

Let's start learning and growing together, pushing the boundaries of our creativity. This experience will not only enhance your writing abilities but also make you one step closer to achieving your dreams as a published author.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.