First Time Driving - Nick

Nick, had recently obtained his driver's license, marking his first solo drive.

As he maneuvered the roads alone, the reality of the task hit him hard.

Overwhelmed, he parked the car and broke down in tears, recognizing the effort Matt put into supporting them during their joint drives and filming sessions, especially considering Matt's ongoing battle with anxiety.

Nick struggled with the idea of conveying his realization to Matt. He knew driving was far more challenging than he initially thought, and he hadn't fully appreciated the emotional support Matt had provided during their outings. As Nick tried to find the right words, he finally decided to open up to Matt.

Back at home.

Nick (hesitant): "Matt, I... I need to talk to you about something."

Matt (curious): "What's up, Nick?"

Nick (emotionally): "I drove alone today, and it hit me... I didn't realize how tough it was. I mean, driving with anxiety and everything... I can't imagine how much more challenging it's been for you."

Matt (surprised, yet understanding): "Nick, it's okay. I've been through it. I've had my struggles, but it's all right. I'm here for you."

Nick (tearfully): "But... I didn't see it before, how much you've been there for us during drives and how hard it must have been for you. I'm sorry, Matt."

Matt (reassuringly): "Nick, you don't need to apologize. I'm proud of you for opening up. We're here for each other, remember?"

The heartfelt conversation brought them more closer.