Untitled Part 1

You were walking on the streets of London when suddenly someone puts a rag over your mouth and said "just breathe kitten just breathe" you held your breath and thrashed for as long as you could then you had to take a breath so you did and they said " good girl kitten"

A few hours later

You wake up with a wicked head and you grin in pain you try to run your eyes but they are cuffed down so are your legs then the door opens up and Tom Holland walks in and says "hey kitten is your finally awake" you try to say something but you can't you realize that he gagged you the he comes over and sits next to you and says " now kitten I am going to un-cuff you and un-gag you so don't scream ok" you nod your head yes then he leans over to undo you hand cuffs and kisses your head as he does it the he does your feet after that he does your mouth you rub your hands then he picks you up and puts you on his lap and says " now kitten your probably wondering why I kidnapped you well the reason why I did this is so I could please you." He just waits for you to answer when you don't answer he just carries you to the bathroom and sets you down on the toilet and says " take a shower and yell for me when your done ok" he kisses your head then leaves you turn on the shower get undressed and hop in the shower after you finish shampooing your hair and about to condition your hair when you feel hands on your waist you turn around and see Tom there you cover up your body with your arms he grabs them and says " no don't cover up your body your beautiful" he leans down and kisses you while holding your hips the says "turn around" you turn around and feel him massaging your scalp with conditioner then he grabs the body wash and washes your body then he tells you to lay down you do what he says then he grabs the razor and your about to say something but he then says " ssssshhhhhh" with his finger to your lip he then grabs a sleep mask and puts it over eyes and the he starts to shave your legs when he's done he takes off the sleep mask and picks you up and says " now was that so bad kitten?" You shake your head no he lets you down so you can rinse your hair he grabs you a towel so you can dry off the he says " I made a appointment with a waxer so you can be clean down their so get dressed then we can go" he gives you clothes then you think he so kind and sweet so you give in and get dressed you tell him your ready to go and you go to get waxed.