Untitled Part 5

You hear a camera snapping and wake up to see Harrison taking pictures of you and Tom. Tom says " morning kitten hey haz" you say " morning Tom hey Harrison" and snuggle up to Tom Harrison chuckles and says " morning love birds" Tom picks you up and makes you guys breakfast and sits next to you and says " how did you sleep well kitten?" You say "I did sleep well tom did you sleep well" he says "I did kitten" Harrison then says " what do you guys want to do today?" Tom says "well I have and idea but only if you want to do it Haz" Harrison says "tell me what do you mean?" Tom tells Harrison what he means and he says " is she ok with us doing it?"

Tom says "ya she's fine with it" Harrison then says " ok then" Tom the picks you up and bring you to your room and strips you with Harrison's help they then start to kiss you all over and you moan at the feeling Tom then starts to finger you and you moan even more then Harrison also start to finger you too tom and Harrison start to strip and Tom picks you up and slides into you then Harrison puts a condom and slides into you while Tom plus out the move opposite of each other tom Harrison both cum at the same time then Harrison pulls out and shoves into your cunt with Tom and goes with him in sync then they both are huffing and grunting you can tell their close then you cum and they cum then they do some other things for you all are a sweaty mess then you guys and they collapse next to you and they say "round 2 in the shower?" You nod your head not trusting your voice and Harrison picks you up and Tom follows and puts you in the shower then they start to finger you and you moan Tom then kisses you and Harrison plays with your nipples a few minutes later your all on the bed in with shirts and shorts watching a movie the Harrison says " well I got to go but I had fun maybe could do it again see you guys later Tom and you say " bye" and he leaves Tom says "tomorrow you'll get to meet Jake Gyllenhaal.

Sorry it's short I am tried and it's late but give me some ideas