Untitled Part 3

The next morning you feel arms around your waist and wake up to see Tom there awake and he says "morning kitten" you say " morning daddy" he kisses you on the nose and says "stay here kitten I'll be right back" he gets up and gets you one of his tee shirts and he gives you it you say " thanks daddy" he then leaves and you put in the shirt then go out to find Tom standing there waiting for you to come out he then picks you up and carries you down stairs for breakfast puts you in a chair and starts to make pancakes for you guys and you ask "daddy why did you kidnap me in the first place I mean you said for pleasure but is there any other reason?" He says "well I thought you were very pretty and i knew I had to treat you well better than anybody else" he puts a plate in front of you and him then you guys eat you ask " what are we doing today daddy?" He says " I thought we could watch movies and have a little fun later ok kitten" you say " ok daddy, when can I please you like you did to me last night?" " your to kind kitten how about when start the movie and I will tell you what to do ok?" You say " ok daddy" he says "now let's go shower I also got got one thing we are going to going shopping tomorrow to for new clothes ok?" "Ok daddy" he picks you up and you guys go to the shower he puts you on the toilet and pulls off your shirt you undress him he then picks you up and goes in the shower with you he then shampoos your hair and you shampoo his then conditions your hair and you do his then he washes your body and you do his the he picked you up and pushes up against the wall and starts to kiss you you he moves down to your collar bone you moan when he finds you sweet spot he counties to suck then he blows on it then kisses up to your lips and starts to finger you you moan on his mouth he shoves his tongue in your while fingering you you guys fight for dominance he hits your g-spot and you moan again he keeps hitting it then you say " I am going to cum" he says " you going to cum kitten. You going to cum all over my fingers like the good kitten you are." You then say " yes daddy" then you cum all over his fingers he takes them out and he licks one of them clean and says " so sweet. You wanna taste yourself kitten lick my finger clean like a good kitten you are?" You reply with " yes daddy I wanna lick you finger like a good kitty" he then brings his finger up to your mouth and says " open your mouth kitten and lick my finger like the good kitty you are" you then start to like his finger like a kitty then he put it in your mouth suck it dry he pulls out and says " good kitten and lets get dressed and ready of the day our day of movies and fun you guys rinse out the conditioner. You guys get out and he carries you to his room he gets a shirt and puts it on you then he puts on a shirt and pj pants pick you up and carries you to the couch he grabs the remote starts the movie the says "hey kitten remember how you wanted to please me do you want to do it right now" you say " yes daddy what do I have to do." He says "ok kitten get on your knees" you get on your knees "now pull down my pants and boxers" you pull down his boxer and pants and see his cock spring out in your face and your just stare at it then you look at him and he just chuckles then says "now grab it with your hand and slowly move up and down." Your nervous and look up at him he then say " so you want help kitten?" You say " yes daddy" he then grabs your wrist lightly and brings it to his cock and has you slowly move it up and down he then takes his hand away and you continue to move up and down slowly he then says " grab it and put it in your mouth and suck it with no teeth and rub what ever you can't take what's in your mouth." You do what he says and he moans and you start going faster he then says "kitten I'm going to move now so stay still ok" you nod your head yes and he moans again he then starts move his hips back and forth so he thrusting he keeps going for awhile then say " I'm going to cum" just before he comes he pulls out and he comes all over your face and chest. You ask "Was it good Daddy" he then picks you up and lays down with you on the couch and says " it was amazing kitten thank you now let's watch the movie" you say "ok daddy what movie are we watching?" He then says " we are watching marvel movies" you reply " ok daddy" he then puts a blanket over you guys and starts to rub circles on your clit. You moan and the feeling he chuckles and kisses you on the forehead and says " we are going to have so much fun tonight" he the leans down and starts to kiss you and finger you then you start moaning. He says " kitten let spread you legs a little bit for me please" you do as he says. He sits up and gets in front of you and starts to eat you out while your a moaning mess he then says "so wet and tight for me kitten like the good kitten you are" as he adds two more fingers in your cunt you then say " daddy I-I I'm going to cu-cum" he then says " you going to cum all over my face and fingers like the good kitten you are." You cum all over his face while screaming"daddddddddy" he then says "were not done yet kitten"

Cliffhanger