Untitled Part 2

When you get home Tom told you to put this on and wait for him to come out you put on what he wants you to put on and he tells you to come in you see him on your bed then he gets up and pulls on the bed and starts to kiss you you start to kiss back the he cuffs you hands to the bed then he takes off the bar so your only left in your pantries he then pulls down your panties and locks your feet in he then grabs a vibrator he sticks it in your cunt while kiss you he turns it on and you moan on his mouth he takes this as a chance to shove his tongue in your mouth while doing that he says " does it feel good" you nod you head really fast he says " I need words kitten" you let out a shaky " y-y-yess oh god Toooom" he just chuckles and says " call me daddy ok kitten" you say "ok" he squeezed your hips and says " ok what?" "Ok daddy" he then moves one of his hand done to your clit and rubs one thumb on it and you moan again he the ties a blind fold over your eyes and and says " can you be a good girl and stay quiet for me kitten" you say " yes daddy" he then takes out the vibrator and shoves his finger in you and you bite your lip to stop your self from moaning he takes your lip out from between your teeth and says " don't do that" you say " ok daddy" he counties to finger you he then starts to eat you out then you cum on him he is about put his cock in you and you say " daddy" he says " I told you not to talk kitten but go head" you say " don't you need a condom daddy?" He says " kitten I on the pill but thanks for your concern" then he slowly pushes into and you hiss at the feeling he then kisses you and say " sorry kitten I forgot you never had sex before I go slowly" he then slowly starts to move in and out then he starts to go faster and harder you cum and he lets you go while still being in you and hugs you and says " you were such a good girl kitten letting daddy touch you like that" and he pulls out, you then say " can I help you daddy?" He asks " no kitten another time." He kisses you on the head the unlocks you and says " night kitten I love you" you says " I love you to daddy"