Meeting kuroko

(Y/N) YOUR NAME
(L/N) LAST NAME
(F/C) FAVORITE COLOR
(E/C) EYE COLOR
(H/C) HAIR COLOR
(H/L) HAIR LENGTH
( N/N) NICKNAME
( B/F) BEST FRIEND NAME
(W/S) WORST SUBJECT

Hi I'm (L/N) (Y/N) and I live in (city name) Japan also I'm was in kindergarten but since I was smart for my grade I move up to 1st grade. I'm alone and I'm use to it I'm new with people older than me so of course I'm alone. Until I meet my new friend Kuroko Tetsuya.

We met on a rainy day. I found my umbrella with holes. 'I wonder how this happened' I thought to myself. "Hehehe she'll never know who did it" a whisper I know who now. My worst enemy ever since I got to 1st grade Sohma Miyako (she doesn't exist at all in Kuroko no basket) she hates my guts. I started to walk in the rain ignoring her of course. "Ne you shouldn't be out in the rain if you want we can share an umbrella" a stange boy said I turn around to see Kuroko Tetsuya. "what is your name? " "(L/N) (Y/N) nice to meet you" I smiled hoping that he will be my first friend. "Are you coming (L/N)-san?" " H-hai" I'm surprise the shy boy is asking me if he can walk me home too is we sharing an umbrella then he is walking home, right. Ever since then we've been best friends.

Time skip middle school

You and Kuroko were going to middle school. "Ne Tetsuya-kun how do you feel going tobacco different school?" "I'm ok you'll be fine (Y/N)-san"
"H-how did y-you know that I'm worried?"
"I know you remember?" he said reading a book. -_-
You look at the schedule and saw you have the same classes as Tetsuya-kun. You are happy because you have feelings for him and you were to scared to tell you didn't want to ruin your relationship.

(Now in the classroom )

"N-ne Tetsuya-kun " "Yeah (Y/N)-san" "you think you can help me with (W/S) please" I'm terrible at this subject maybe Tetsuya-kun can help me he is good at this subject. "sure (Y/S)-san" he smiled. I was shocked he smiled to me for the first time. "AHHHH YOUR SMILED IS SO CUTE TETSUYA-KUN!!!!XD" I said as I play with cheeks "(Y-Y/N)-san it kinda hurts" "Ah sorry" baka (Y/N) why did you do that now he is probably mad at you. "Are you mad at me? " "No" thank god you stay in your spot till a girl went upfront of your desk. "Hi I'm Shion Yuuki nice to meet you and you are? " "(L/N) (Y/N) nice to meet you too." Do you want to be my friend?" "Sure" I smiled.
Secretly did you Kuroko smiled too of watching have a friend on the first day of school.

I introduced Shion-san to Tetsuya-kun and we hung out everyday, till the day of the exam. I was so busy studing (W/S) and I wired hard Tetsuya-kun and Yuuki-san help me with it and I took the test it was too easy. We went to a restaurant to order something we went to this fast food restaurant (kinda like Burger King) I ordered a burger with fries and a drink. Yuuki-san order edge the same as me and Tetsuya-kun a vanilla milkshake. We went to sit down."Are you sure that is all you want Tetsuya-kun?" "Hai" he said with an emotional face.

~The next day~

I looked at the board where the results are posted and well I pass. I was going to the next grade I'm so happy I jumped so high that when I landed I twist my ankle and I fell. I close my eyes for the impact. Huh I feel warmth. I look up and saw "T-Tetsuya-kun t-thanks" I said while blushing. "Your welcome but make sure you be more careful next time ok?" "Hai" I said. You love this school so much no enemies no one bothering you, your special friends till one day on your last year.

"WHAT DO YOU ARE LEAVING TETSUYA-KUN........why" I ask as I begin to tear up. "because my parents found a new job in Tokyo" he said in a sad tone (A/N: I don't really know why he left or where he use to live and I think he does live in Tokyo I don't know lets just he does ;)) "um (Y/N) I'll be leaving in the second year oh highschool I'm sorry" I couldn't believe this they are all leaving me. Why, why this does live hate me that much?

A/N: hey I had this idea for a while and I have probably 2 more accounts in wattpad and I can't published in those too of think my first one no I couldn't the second one I don't know. I didn't know who to choose for this lemon since I said it was in a city that y'all met. These characters I thought of Finn the Human, Kagamine Len, and Kuroko Tetsuya. And so I chose Kuroko Tetsuya hope you enjoy this chapter see y'all later