Special Part

Your POV

It's been years since that day and me and Tetsuya are happy as ever. I'm graduated from collage 2 years ago and now I'm studying (what you want to study) and I move out of my house my mom is living with her new husband that is my new father and I like him more than my original one and Tetsuya is now a teacher and a coach for basketball. I'm really happy with him very happy indeed.

*BEEP BEEP*

Tetsuya: (Y/N) may you please come to Maji Burger in 15 minutes? We need to talk.

You: Sure I'll be right there.

You were scared 'what if he wanna break up with me?' ''No that can't happen we love you each other so much' I snap out of my thoughts and headed over to Maji Burger. I got there just in time and spotted Tetsuya in his usual spot. "Hi Tetsu-kun" I smiled. "Hi (Y/N)-san" he said to me in his usual face but in that face I notice something different about it. He is hiding something. "You know that we've been friends for a long time and we've been together for years now and I wanted to know if you would do me the honors and marry me?" He bent down on one knee with a heart box with our initials. He open the box and I saw a ring a beautiful ring with our initials on it. " Yes Tetsu yes a million times yes!!!!!!" I cried of joy and hugged him. He put the ring on and we kiss. People aw us and I was going red! 'crap I forgot that they were people here'

~Time skip~ 2 years after the year both of you got married

Finally home "I'm home!!!!!" I hear 2 screaming kids "MOMMY!!!!!" (D/N) and (S/N) ran and yelled at me. I had  twins a handsome boy that has Tetsu features but my personality and a girl that has my features but Tetsu personality and his invisibility ability. (S/N) loves basketball so does (D/N) but not as much as her brother. I see my wonderful husband coming towards me and kiss me on the lips. "Ewwww get a room" our kids said. We gave them a kiss in the forehead and laugh. We spent time together as a family. I love my family.

A/N: well this was the last part hope you enjoy it I tried to make a sweet little ending different from other endings from other stories. Hope you enjoy my other story and the up coming ones I gotta see who can be next and to make it exciting one or cheesy one. See ya later my naughty readers........just kidding see ya later reader-chans 😊😄😄