Lemon

WARNING LEMON YOU CAN READ I'LL TELL YOU WHEN THE LEMON .

It's been 3 months since you were dating Kuroko Tetsuya and the exams were coming up and you had to study who knows your subject may come first?

YOUR POV

Noooo the exams are coming up I guess I can't go to see Tetsuya-kun practice or I can just for 10 mins. So I went to the gym and is watch the boys play unfortunately it had been 30 MINUTES OH MAN I NEED TO GO HOME. "Tetsuya-kun I need to go home and study." "Hai do you want me to walk you home." "Oh don't mind me keep on practicing I know how to defend myself remember. ;)" "But are you sure?" "Hai see ya." and I left the gym. STUPID 'I know how to defend myself remember'yeah he had to help me AHHHH why do I have to be so stupid.

(KUROKO'S POV)

After (Y/N)-san left I can't help but feel worry. What happens if she gets into trouble again oh she is going to have a punishment. "Kuroko why don't you go next thing you she might need help on studying or need to be rescued." Huyga-kun said "Hai thank you." I quickly ran to the boys changing room and change as quickly as possible. Thanks to my low presence she won't know I'm following her. I'm going to scare her good. "Bye and thank you." I left the gym as I almost got to her street, which her house is few blocks away from her house, then I heard her voice and some guys then I saw it she was going to get kidnapped again and her legs are both tied and her arms too in a corner. She is going to have a punishment good thing I my basketball. These guys look like from college. There is a brown headed and a blonde headed.

(Y/N) POV

I started to walk into my street but then some college dudes started to flirt at me. "Hey a pretty girl like you shouldn't be out here."
"get away from me you jerks"
"Oh tuff one I see"
Did I mention there are two a brown headed and a Blondie. The blondie touch my arm and I punch him in the stomach. The blondie was going to touch me when I punch him in the face. "Mess with me again and next time is going to be worse than this." I warned them and then I felt a rope on my arms. Now how in the world THEY GET A ROPE FROM! "Let me go" I started to struggle while they tied my legs and arms. As they put me in a corner I felt a cloth on my eyes and a presence of someone familiar. "hey who the hell through this ball." Ball? It was Kuroko Tetsuya that threw that ball. "It was me" "Ah and who the hell are you?" "Kuroko Tetsuya and that is my girlfriend you have there." I sense that he is mad. "if you want her, you have to go through us first." "Hey (Y/N)-san haven't we heard this before?" I nodded. I heard Tetsuya-kun beat them up and he untie me. "Come on we're going to my house." he said with a straight face. " Hey let me tell my mom at least please." "I already did." "Hey (Y/N)-san do you want to have kids with me?" "Yes I would love to but why are you asking this now?" "Oh you'll see later." a shiver went down my spine. As we arrived in Tetsuya's house he told me to go and take a shower. "Sure thanks but what do I wear after my shower?" I ask innocently "My clothes." blush "T-thanks. "

WARNING: LEMON I REPEAT LEMON now I sound like this is an emergency of life and death. -_-

I went to take a shower as I was taking a shower then I heard the door open and Tetsuya-kun entered the shower. "T-T-Tetsuya-kun I'm still here. " "Oh sorry I'm use to live alone. " Alone? I felt something on my lips. I was shocked then melt into the kiss. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I playfully denied. To my surprise he touch my breasts and squeeze it. He took this chance and stick his tongue in my mouth. He is an expert kisser. We fought for dominance...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................He...............................................................................................................Won. Then he went down to my neck and he found my sweet spot as I moan he stick his index finger in me. "(Y/N) Needs a punishment and by the looks of it your already wet." Oh no he is mad "Tetsuya ah " I moan "Let's take this in my room." he said as he kiss me he turn of the water and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put me down his bed without breaking the kiss at all. He started kissing me as he went down to my womanhood. He started to put his fingers in me "~Ah Tetsuya ~" I came on his fingers he lick it then my womanhood. I moan loud. This boy is trying to hear me moan. I looked at his 'friend' he is so big it won't fit in me. "Are you ready (Y/N)-san." I nodded it hurt so much he waited for my response. After 2 minutes "M-move" he started slowly "F-Faster T-Tetsuya" it turn into pleasure. "Ah your s-so tight." he said. He went inhuman speed I moan loudly so he can hear me. "Ah I-I think I'm-" I came on him but he wasn't done and he went faster till he came. "hey (Y/N)-san want to take a shower and who knows we might do round two in there." I nodded I hope we do round two.

A/n: Finally I got to the lemon tell me if y'all want to know round two.