The long years

Time skip after Tetsuya left

Wow I'm a freshman or should I say fresh women since I'm a girl. I miss Tetsuya-kun already. Sign "whats up you look down (Y/N)-san" "I-I-I-I let the man move to a city where there is a bunch of pretty girls there" "d-don't tell me it was Kuroko-kun" I nodded. "I've should've told him but I was scared to ruin our relationship and of he rejecting me." "Hey don't cry (Y/N)."

~Time skip because I'm too lazy XD I'll make you in your second year of highschool hahaha I'm powerful~

"Mom I'm home"
"H-hey honey can you c-come here please"
"Yeah mom why are you crying?"
"I saw him...."
" Who is 'him'?" I ask wondering what is she talking about.
"Your dad"
"What did dad do? " worried I asked
"He was cheating on me and we need to leave if you want you can stay" she is leaving me too no I'm going with her.
"No I'm going with you what day?" I asked still shock and with anger how could he I thought he loved us. "May 23" "ok to where? " "Tokyo" Tokyo that is where Tetsuya-kun is Yay I can see him again.

--The next day--

"Yuuki-san when are you leaving?" I asked "May 23 why?" "So am I, I'm leaving with my mom to Tokyo where are you going?" "kofu Japan" " Isn't close to Tokyo?" "Yeah" "Then we can see each other Yay!"

{ Time skip the day that you arrive in Tokyo}

Well Tokyo is sure pretty big like for real wow amazing. I'm going attending Serin highschool in two days. I'm so excited but I have help mom so I went to buy the groceries. We don't have any heavy furniture just a table set and the living room set I sleep in a different futon than mom till we get enough money for our beds. Gosh is night already oh well I know martial arts but with these heavy bags I can't fight. "Hey what is a pretty girl like you doing out here by herself hmm?" great my luck a trio of drunk guys "Get away from me!" " heh feisty just the way I like them." Crap I'm stuck no where to run goodbye virginity. "Ow who the hell did this?" the man asked. A........................basketball? "Sorry I can't let you do that to an innocent girl" That voice it can't be.

A/N: cliffhanger sorry but I had too so don't worry you'll know soon ok see ya.