✰EIGHT✰

Soon the sun would rise hitting Seungmin in the face. The boy would grumble as he turned falling out of the bed and hitting his head as he did so. Quickly, Jungsu would sit up after hearing a loud thud. He'd cautiously peer over the bed to see Seungmin picking himself up off the ground.

"Fuck. Tell me last night was a nightmare." Jungsu apprehended 

"Nope, that happened." O.de groaned as he rubbed the back of his head. 

"Shit." The elder whispered. "Get dressed and get out."

He obliged and quickly threw on his clothes from last night before sprinting back to his house. What did he do? He cheated on his boyfriend. With tears in his eyes, he ran up the stairs and flung himself on his bed. How could he do this? He loved Hyeongjun. He had to tell him, but how? He was scared. Regardless he had a lecture today.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• XDINARY HEROES •°*"˜.•°*"˜

O.detojoy

Babe, we need to talk.

Tokki

huh?

okay?

O.detojoy

In person...please.

Tokki

Why? What's up?

O.detojoy

I'm sorry, I can't say.

Tokki

You're scaring me

O.detojoy

Just meet me in the park after the lecture.

Tokki

Okay...

˜"*°•.˜"*°• XDINARY HEROES •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Mr Han, please give me your phone." The professor would scowl. "You know my rules for phones."

Reluctantly he handed the phone over and sighed. He watched out the window then back over to Seungmin. Recently, Seungmin had transferred courses into the same as Hyeongjun due to not liking his previous course. He didn't know what it was but there was a sinking feeling in his gut. Why couldn't he tell him over messages? Was it something bad? It had only been a week since they got together so why should he want to break up? Fuck.

"Minnie." He whispered to catch the other's attention. "What's going on?"

Seungmin didn't respond. He didn't know how he was still thinking about what to say when the lecture had finished. Jun Han had caught the professor's gaze yet again. "Mr Han this is unlike you. If you have something to say please tell the rest of the class." 

Hyeongjun shook his head "Sorry sir."

His response was to scoff and turn back to the whiteboard to continue with the lecture. Same old compositions. After a while, the buzzer would go and class would be dismissed. Jun Han thought about going back to his dorm but no he had to talk to Seungmin. Whatever this was it was eating him up inside. 

"You ready to go Hyeongjun?" Seungmin said somberly

"mhm." 

They set off for the park and Seungmin was still unsure what to say. How to tell your boyfriend I'm a stupid, dumb idiot? I drank with one of our bandmates last night OH AND ended up making out with him. Still, they walked to the park together holding hands. It made him feel worse about the ordeal. They reached a bench and sat down in complete silence for a few minutes. O.de's leg would shake relentlessly. 

"So..." Jun Han finally croaked

"I'm sorry, I'm an idiot." Seungmin wept. "It's my fault and I understand if you want to break up because of this."

"Minnie, you're scaring me. What did you do?" He softly responded

"I got drunk I mean drunk. I went to Jungsu's because of Gunil. We ended up drinking pure spirits and kind of made out...at least that's what I remember. Next thing I know I'm falling off his bed in the morning." The older would sniffle. "I'm so so sorry."

"Oh...okay." Jun Han didn't know how to respond. That sinking feeling was back and he didn't like it. They fell back into silence. "Do you-"

"No!" Seungmin swiveled to face Hyeongjun and grabbed his hands. "I only love you."

Hyeongjun's face blushed pink "Then it doesn't matter. I love you too Minnie." He said bringing his boyfriend into an embrace. "It's okay."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• XDINARY HEROES •°*"˜.•°*"˜

WE'LL CARRY ON 

AND THOUGH UR DEAD AND GONE BELIEVE ME 

YOUR MEMORY WILL CARRY ON.

Very emo yes. 

I slept all day then wrote this so hope you enjoyed <33