✰SEVEN✰

TW: ALCOHOL (drowning your emotions out in alcohol)

Americangrandpa

my girlfriend is getting on my nerves.

Jungmeow

...what?

Americangrandpa

She slapped me in front of her friends and called me a slur.

Sexyseungmin

What the fuck

One why?

Two fuck you Gunil

Three dump her ass I know someone way better than her + likes you

Americangrandpa

Huh?

What did I do?

Jungmeow went offline

Jisucks

breathe

Seriously how dumb are you?

Americangrandpa

WTF DID I DO? I JUST GOT CALLED A SLUR FOR BEING BI-

Junhands

Break the heart of an innocent boy.

Americangrandpa

huh?

  Jooyeonthebest

OMG YOU'RE OBLIVIOUS!!

Sexyseungmin went offline

Americangrandpa

Oh.....

˜"*°•.˜"*°• XDINARY HEROES •°*"˜.•°*"˜

O.detojoy

You okay?

Jungsu

No.

O.detojoy

Want some company?

Jungsu

If you don't mind

O.detojoy

Okay send me your address

Jungsu

143 Gangnam style rd

O.detojoy

Oh, I live there too 147 so two doors down.

Be there in a sec

Jungsu

The door's unlocked let urself in.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• XDINARY HEROES •°*"˜.•°*"˜

When Seungmin arrived he found Jungsu under his blanket sobbing. O.de slowly approached and sat on the end of his bed. He said nothing. The tension in the air was so thick it could be cut with a knife. It wasn't long before Jungsu leaped out from under the covers and wrapped his arms around the younger keyboardist. Silently he'd sob into his shoulder.

Seungmin took in a deep breath before speaking "He's an idiot." He'd pet Jungsu's hair.

"I know," Jungsu said between sobs "but I love him."

"I know you do." He said softly.

Jungsu looked up and wiped his tears "I need a distraction. My parents didn't lock the alcohol cabinet"

"You live with your parents?" 

"Yeah, I mean uni isn't far so I can stay home," Jungsu said between sniffles. He stood and headed downstairs to grab a bottle. After grabbing it he quickly he trampled back up the stairs. "My parents are home." 

"Should I leave?" Seungmin tilted his head.

"No stay!" He said grabbing the other's sleeve. "Drink with me."

 Seungmin hesitated to grab a bottle but he did. He took a quick swig and sighed. "You can't just burry your thoughts in alcohol. That's how you become an alcoholic." Chucking he fell back on the bed. "Still, bottoms up, eh?"

Jungsu nod and chugged a shot of spirits. It wasn't long until both found themselves yet again wasted. With a grin on his lips Jungsu shuffled closer to O.de. They locked eyes for a moment before Seungmin's would wonder to the other male's lips. He blushed. The gap between their lips closed as they pulled each other in. They began to explore each other's mouths and bodies. Slowly Seungmin reached his hand up to Jungsu's chest as muffled sounds came from their throats. They shouldn't be doing this. They know they shouldn't but both were too drunk to care. 

"Jungsu did you take my-" Jungsu's dad said entering the room without knocking. "...spirits."

Jungsu stopped kissing Seungmin and turned to his dad angrily. "Dad learn to knock!"

"Ah yeah...I'll just." He backed out of the room and shut the door.

"For fucks sake." Jungsu groaned grabbing his shirt and tossing it back over his head. "Such a fucking buzzkill."

"Mhm." Seungmin rubbed his eyes. "I'm tired."

"Sleep then." Jungsu chuckled as he walked over to his wardrobe. He picked out two pairs of pyjamas and tossed one at Seungmin. "Wear these. Doubt you'll be going home." 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• XDINARY HEROES •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Slightly rushed but idk I came up with an idea so I wrote it. I didn't even know how to end this chapter 😭

ANYWAY A SONG REC IS BREAKING DOWN- AILLE LISTEN TO IT