Prologue (Part 2)

Warning: This chapter contains a lot of profanities in it, along with the mentions of kidnapping, murder, and blood. Reader's discretion is advised. Have fun!

—————————————————————-

Everything went by like a blur.

One minute, Osomatsu was reading a letter in the comforts of his home.

The next, he's now sleeping on top of a desk in what appears to be... a classroom?

 Slowly, he awoken from his nap and opened his eyes, lazily looking around to see where he was at

Slowly, he awoken from his nap and opened his eyes, lazily looking around to see where he was at. While doing so, he felt a piece of paper in his grip. He unfold the note and read what it said.

Osomatsu: "'Welcome to your new home, Ultimate NEET'... Ultimate NEET? Heh, I know I'm a NEET and all, but Ultimate? Guess I surpassed my younger brothers, huh?"

He chuckled triumphantly at himself as he rubbed his nose with his index finger, his signature style. However, the realization hit him when he reread the note.

Osomatsu: "HUH?!? New home?! Where am I?! What does that even mean?!"

He got up from the desk and looked around again, but with complete focus this time. He heard some shuffling behind and completely began to panic. He looked around rather quickly and saw a door to his right. Relieved, he ran for it, but suddenly tripped over a small object, leaving a quill that pierced through his right foot.

Osomatsu: "OWW!! WHAT THE F*CK?!"

???: "Oh gosh, are you alright?"

Osomatsu looked up to see where the voice came from. He couldn't find anyone in sight, until he looked down and see a spiky ball unraveling itself, revealing it to be a small, orange hedgehog looking right back at him.

 He couldn't find anyone in sight, until he looked down and see a spiky ball unraveling itself, revealing it to be a small, orange hedgehog looking right back at him

Osomatsu couldn't believe what he saw, or heard to be exact. Did he heard a hedgehog, standing on his hind legs like a human, talk? Like, actually heard him speak.

Thinking back at it again, comparing this to all the other situations in his life, this was the least weirdest thing that has ever happened before.

Shaking off the feeling, he simply chuckled as a response, which confused the hedgehog in return.