#No_MakeUp

3:48 A.M.

Jasmine POV...

No uncle Phil, I have no idea where they are. I was sleeping until you and uncle Randall woke me up.

"Don't make me awake John" Uncle Randall added quiet but stern.

My dad then walked in rubbing his eyes asking what happen.

I guess not waking didn't work.

"Rae and Lilly are gone and Jazzi knows something John." Uncle Phil answered him.

"Daddy I don't wanna be involved." I say looking him in his eyes.

Jasmine if you know something you better say it now, that's the only time I'm going to ask you.

If he called I asking he needs to go back to school

"Do you understand me?" He finished.
Now wide awake.

"Yes Sir." I answered back quick.

~~~
4:45 A.M.

All three of us were sitting on the couch with each dad standing in front of us yelling louder than the next one. I could tell the girls were pissed at me for snitching on them, but I really had no choice if it's one thing I can't do is look my father in his eyes and lie to him he's done so much for me in my life I just won't feel right lying to the man that literally gave me life just can't do it.

~~~

Punk: Lilly get use to me and hotel rooms because for now on I'm glued to your hip. He yelled at her.

Lilly: I'm grown I shouldn't have to sneak around my father. Lilly shot.

Punk: Exactly, I'm your father I know what's best for you. End of discussion. Punk ended Walking away, so did Lilly and the opposite direction furious.

~~~

Randy: Iyana as for you, if you thought I was strict and smothering before before? Just wait. Got to bed where you should have been for the past hours.

Randy yelled making Iyana flinch as she walked to her room he walked to his leaving my dad and I alone which made me a little scared. My dad wasn't the type to yell but tonight just might make him yell at me for lying.

~~~

Jasmine: Dad let me just say...

He jus cut me off as he look at me and said "Just don't ".

Jasmine: I know your mad dad but...

He really just chuckled at me and stood up.

John: Mad? Pissed? Upset? No try Disappointed in you. I didn't realize I raised a liar. Just go back to bed I can't even look at you yet along have a conversation with you. We have a long day tomorrow get some rest.

He kissed my forehead told me he loved me and walked aways with his head tilted in disappointment it made me feel so bad I have my friends mad at me my dad disappointed I just felt alone I slept on the couch I didn't even wanna step in the room with girls I really didn't feel like get fussed at FrFr not now.

~~~ {The Next Morning}~~~

Lilly POV ...

We were all in the private dining area eating breakfast in the hotel and there was completely dead silence the girls and I had on no makeup our dads were chatting but they weren't talking to us and it was okay for some might say.. It went like this.

Our dads aren't talking to us. I'm not talking to my dad. Rae and I weren't talking to Jazzi. Jazzi was trying to talk to us and Uncle John. Rae was to scared to even look at uncle Randy.

They announced our punishment this morning before breakfast but they didn't tell us directly they left notes on our doors signed by them and the thing is Uncle John didn't leave a note Jasmine note was Left and signed by my dad and uncle Randall.

~The Note~

1:No_MakeUp
2:No_Television besides WWE Events
3:No Guys
4:We had to share rooms with our dads
5:join hips with our dads everywhere (excludes bathroom trips)

For me, the hardest is joining hips with my dad I mean that's my twin and I love him but he always treats me like his little girl instead his young adult daughter.

For Rae, it's no makeup it's not cause she's ugly cause she's very beautiful but it's because she loves make up she's is an artist with it.

For That Snitch Jazzi, it's No guys cause her boyfriend is coming down for a week.

Randy: Jazzi I know Antonio is coming down so that's an exception cause we already gave you permission. After this week that rule starts for you. Understand?

Jazzi: Yes Sir.

Rae and I were taking #No_MakeUp Pictures and she nudged me to see Jazzi looking as I looked up she looked away.

Punk: I don't want you two treating her like that she did the right thing like we taught you three at least we thought.

We just look at each other and smiled I mean yeah we're mad still but that lil sis and we do love her and she is gorgeous with no makeup on so she should be in the picture. We scoot closer to her and hug her.

Lilly: You Know We Love You

Rae: We Shouldn't Even Have Put You In The Position.

Our dads look up at the door and at us to take a look and we did and we see...

Antonio / Tone

Desmond / Des

Kyle / KT

Jazzi jumps up so fast. Ran to Antonio and jumped on him. He caught her and hugged her back.

Punk: This was the surprise Rae and Lilly before you got in trouble and yes they know.

My dad said out before him and My uncles leave the room as Jazzi turned to say something to uncle John he just walked out. Her eyes immediately water up as tone sat her down and kissed her.

Tone: Just give him some time he'll talk to you babe.

Let me explain something.

KT and Rae Have Been Dating For About A Year and Half (1 1/2).

Tone and Jazzi Have Been Dating For About 2 Years.

Desmond And I Have Been Dated For About Three Years Now. We are the reason their together really.

I walked up to Desmond and went in for a kiss before he stepped back.

Desmond: Dolph? Who's he? He asked looking at me.

How TF, Wait My Dad.

See that's another thing our boyfriends are super close with our families dads including.

I see tone consoling Jasmine.

Rae and KT making out.

Here I am having to explain a friendship because my dad has a big mouth.

Lilly: no one worth mentioning. I answered

Des: I'll take your word at this moment don't let me find out otherwise. He said stern.

I loved when he made sure I knew my place I love strong men.

(Sorry so short and so long to post college and work ain't no joke