Viridian Vengeance Begins!

Izumi woke up after sleeping peacefully with the scent of mint in the air. She looked and saw she had laid on top of Izuku with her head in the crook of his neck and his massive cock hard against her folds. She smiled and hugged him as she kissed his neck. 'It was real! Thank God. I was so afraid it was all a dream only to be stolen from me. Thank you, Izuku, for finding me. For curing my scars and letting me stay with you.' She thought as she leaned back and gazed into his handsome face. "I know not what I did to deserve the world sending you to me, Izuku, but I don't regret anything. I hope we stay together forever." She said as she kissed his cheek.

     He moaned slightly as he bucked up against her folds, making her moan. She enjoyed laying on top of his godly powerful body. His incredible powers and kindness awed her. "Could this have been my fate had Mother not abandoned me?" She asked as she stroked his hair and cupped his cheek. She sighed saddened by the memory of his words and tears she overheard.

    He lost his homeworld. All his allies, family, and friends. Everything and everyone he had ever known is forever beyond his reach. She teared up, thinking about the hell he must be suffering. Sniffling as she sighed. "I'm sorry, Izuku. Sorry, even one as mighty and kind as you has lost everything. I may not be ready for sex but I will do everything I can to help you. I know I am just a quirkless fangirl you randomly met, but I will help you save those you lost. I will help you through your loss and find those you lost. You had no reason to aid me. You had no reason to be nice to me. Even if what you've done for me seems small to you, it has meant the world to me." She said as she kissed his cheek and nuzzled into him.

   She listened to his breathing as he occasionally would buck into her making, them both moan. She was no longer afraid of when she would next have money for food, clothes for the cold, or even to escape the quirkist assholes who would try to hurt her. She had found her hero, and she would do anything to protect his heart and help him overcome his loss. She moaned a bit loud when he bucked twice against her and grabbed her ass. "Mmmwh..." She heard him say as she squeezed him tight. "Morning Izuku. Did you sleep well?" She asked breathily into his ear, making his eyes widen.

    "Izumi? Huh. Ohh I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to do that!" He said, letting go of her ass. She kissed his neck and nibbled his ear. "Don't be. Heh. I enjoyed it. Do you like my thicc ass Izuku?" She asked as she grinded against his hard dick making him moan. "Mm, that feels ahh good. I. Uhh, yes, I do Izumi." He said nervously as she leaned back and looked into his brilliant emerald eyes. "Then feel free to grab it, baby. I don't mind if you cop feels. I may not be ready for sex but if you touch my body, and it makes you feel good, then I don't mind. Heh. I enjoy it, actually." She said with a small blush as he looked surprised.

    "B-But.." He tried to say, and she smiled softly, shaking her head. "But nothing. I literally sucked your monster last night and swallowed every drop Izuku. If I didn't want you to touch me or to have blown that godly cock I never would have. I truly don't mind, baby." She said as she leaned forward, and her lips were barely a few centimeters from his own. She smiled and reached down, grabbing his wrist to pull his hand back onto her ass. "I'm one hundred percent okay with this baby." She said before her lips met his own, sending a powerful wave of pleasure through them both as he grabbed her ass with each hand and melted into the kiss.

    Both moaned into the others' mouths as they shared their first kiss. Their bodies brimmed with energy. With Izuku gently squeezing her thicc ass. For three minutes, they made out before breaking for air. A small trail of saliva connected as they broke the kiss. "Damn. You're one awesome kisser Izumi." Izuku said as he caught her breath. She blushed and smiled. "Thanks. Heh, I uhh never kissed anyone before. But you definitely are a great kisser." She said as he smiled at her. "Heh, well damn my first kiss was with a jade beauty who gave her own first kiss to me." He said, surprising her at how well he kissed for not ever having kissed anyone before.