The Mutt's Comeuppance!

Mitsuki explained her plan to the blushing viridian duo with a shit eating grin. "B-But auntie I n-never even th-thought of doing that stuff..." Izumi trailed off as she was wrapping her head around Mitsuki's suggestion. Mitsuki smirked as there came a knock on the door. "Izuku, be a dear and answer that for me, will you?" The crimson Ninth shot up and raced to the door as Mitsuki smiled and pulled Izumi into a side hug. "Izumi, you're the one who decides this. I will not ever force you, but I wasn't teasing when I called you my sexy niece." Izumi stammered, trying to understand as Mitsuki spoke.

   "B-But, are you really sure it's okay to d-do that with me?" She asked, and Mitsuki smiled softly. "Izumi, if I didn't want to do it and was not okay with it, I'd never have asked. Besides, the only ones being penetrated would be me and the Pomeranian. As you said, you're not ready to go all the way. I will not disrespect your wishes." Izumi bit her lip as they saw a grinning Izuku walk in with his newly made Hero's license in hand. "If you're okay with it, I guess it's okay, Auntie Mitsuki." She said, imagining the plan making Mitsuki grin maliciously as she kissed her cheek and raced upstairs to grab the necessary items. Cackling all the way.

    Izuku smiled softly as he took a seat beside Izumi. "I take it you agreed to her proposal Izumi?" He asked quietly. Izumi squeaked before nodding nervously. "You know she's not wrong when she says you are an amazing sexy young woman. Between appearance and your perseverance, you are far greater than most pro heroes. Male or female Izumi. I'm not gonna lie. That would definitely would be hot as hell." Izuku said with a blush as he and Izumi ran the scenario through their minds. It wasn't long before Mitsuki walked down, and both Midoriya's jaws nearly fell through the floor as Mitsuki was wearing essentially a Ms. Midnight costume carrying a small bag and grinning upon seeing their reactions. "Ooh, from those looks, I take it tou both like what you see?" Making both Midoriyas nod in agreement.

   "Ooh, that's good as I have some things for you, Izumi." She said with shit eating grin before winking to Izuku. "Hehe, you'll love one of them." Izumi squeaked as Izuku began emitting massive wafts of steam. Motioning for Izumi to follow her mitsuki took her upstairs, showing one item from the bag that gave Izumi a massive grin before she was left stuttering like crazy at the other, as Mitsuki chuckled before heading back to Izuku with a grin.

    "I know not what you've been through Izuku. But I've not seen Izumi as happy as she is with you in years. She's not been that happy since before the quirkless diagnosis. However, I can tell you meant your promise to help her become an amazing heroine. Perhaps fate saw fit to pair the two of you. Perhaps not, but I know you've been a great boon to Izumi, and for that, I'm truly grateful." Mitsuki said as she sat beside Izuku as the boy smiled warmly. "Thank you, Mitsuki. It's not my nature to let people in need suffer when I've the power to help them. I was much like Izumi before UA. Riddled with scars caused by my universe's Katsuki. Beaten, tortured, and worse by him, the other students in Aldera, police, and heroes. I was a stuttering mess terrified of everyone and always in anticipation of the next beating or betrayal. But the girls of 1A, Mei Hatsume, and Melissa Shield helped me find peace and acceptance within my heart. I owed them everything, yet in the end, I failed to protect them and my adopted daughter. I refuse to fail them in this world, especially Izumi. It all begins with punishing the mutt."

   Mitsuki was in awe of the boy beside her. A boy who, by his own admission, was just as damaged, if not more, so as Izumi yet went on to be a hero beyond even All Might's power. Who after all the good he had done was rewarded with all those he cared for being slain and banished to another universe incapable of returning to his own. Yet even so, his mighty willpower and conviction were a force beyond any she had ever seen. "I have no doubt you will reach your goal, Izuku. Between the two of you, I've a feeling nothing can stand against you for long before succumbing to your powerful spirits. Just hope I can be along for the journey you two must take to reach your goals."