FAKE OR REAL

THIS IS LOVE?? DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THAT

Y/n tried to stop tae due to the sharp pain in her abdomen. Tae didn't took it seriously and kept kissing her hungrily as his lust was taking control over his mind .

Y/n - "mr kim!! Stop i think i got my periods" she said and pushed him away

Tae - "i will be gentle my love" he said and kissed her harder while intertwined his fingers with her

Y/n - "b-but--" before she could finish He inserted his tongue in her mouth exploring her mouth

Y/n kept insisting him to stop but tae was too hungry to listen to her pleadings . He tore her clothes and started kissing her neck down to her shoulder. He started making huge hickeys on her upper area and didn't left it until all the hickeys started bleeding. Y/n was not getting any pleasure instead her skin hurted a lot due to the bleeding of the hickeys . Tae wasn't bothered at all by this and sat between her legs . He layed on top of her and sucked her nipples hard making her arch of her back . He massaged the other one with his large hands leaving his purplish prints of his fingers on it .

Tae - "so sweet baby" he kissed her nipple and did the same with the other one

Y/n - "m-mr kim s-stop" she managed to say as was in pain due to his harshness

Tae - "no sweetheart...you are my addiction" he said with a gaze that ran chills down her spine then he pecked her

He took the belt out from the pair of clothes placing on the couch then tied her hand behind her back . He sat properly between her legs and opened her legs wide tearing her panties with his hands . He sat there staring at her pussy like a hungry monster the went near her heat and blew his hot breath in her making her throb for him . He opened her clit with his fingers for a better view then kissed her bud while licking over it

Y/n - "m-mr kim" she said while breathing heavily

Tae - "scream for me baby" he said then leaned closer to her vagina and started eating her out as harshly as he could

Y/n screamed loudly while tae kept eating her out roughly . He started tongue fucking her and curled his tongue in her hole making her cum immediately with a loud moan . He cleaned her then looked at her with eyes full of lust while undressing himself.

Tae - "you are not getting your periods......liar" he said with a smirk and hovered over her

Y/n did have the power to say anything......it didn't felt right to her . She didn't knew why.......she loved tae but this is not right . She felt more like getting raped than making love with to the person she loved . Tae entered inside her making her scream . He didn't let her adjust to his size and started thrusting at a inhuman pace tearing her vaginal walls apart . He thrust inside her more deep with every thrust .

Tae - "y-you are amazing b-baby....mhmm" he grunted and started thrusting more deep in her

All y/n could feel was regret....... regret of loving him while more and more he thrusted in her . She didn't utter anything other than tears . Tae pulled out harshly after cumming inside her and flipped her over then placed his hand on the back of her head while spanking her ass and thrusted inside her from the back making her scream . He groaned while throwing his head back in response to the intense pleasure he was getting by abusing her hole . He wasnt satisfied with it so he thrusted more and more in her .

AFTER 6 ROUNDS

Y/n was on the bed watching tae's greedy face wanting more and more from her . He placed her leg on his shoulder while thrusting inside her like a demon even after cumming inside her 6 times it wasn't enough for him . Y/n's body was full of marks given by him . Tae kissed her while thrusting a few more times to ride his cum out inside her . He layed beside her still being inside her .