MY WILL

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was about to fall on the ground but he placed his palm on the wall looking in that direction in anger but his expression faded as his eyes met tae's dark gaze . Jimin's mother gasped at tae and walked backwards in fear as tae passed a wide smirk to her .

Tae - "well well hello" he said and punched jimin again

Jimin fell on the ground and was about to shoot tae with the gun but tae sat on his stomach while punching him angrily . Jimin's mother gasped and ran there then looked around . She held a vase and smashed it over tae's head . Tae didn't bothered and kicked jimin's face while getting up . He turned to his mother and had a deadly glare on with blood dripping down his head .

Eomma - "s-stay back!!" She said in low voices and Walked backwards)

Tae kept walking towards her and held her neck Tightly in one hand . Y/n groaned in pain while standing properly with blood flowing down her legs . Tae turned to her fastly as tears filled his eyes while he rushed to her then picked her up in his arms making her lay on the bed there .

Tae - "check her right away!!" He shouted and looked at the doctor

The doctor signalled him to leave but he glared her with his dark eyes . The doctor immediately looked down in fear while doing her check up . Tae held y/n's hand with tears rolling down his cheek then he remembered how she left the mansion , she ran without telling him , does he even matter anything to her . He Controlled his anger while looking at her while she was in pain .

Doctor - "its just a little wound . Everything is fine mr kim" he said and looked at him

Tae - "give me the prescription list" he said and got up

The doctor nodded and wrote the medicines then gave it to tae while staring at his face . Tae took the list and looked at it carefully reading the medicines . He took out his gun and shooted her both eyes then picked y/n in his arms .

Tae - "only y/n can admire me " he said to the doctor's dead body and walked outside of the room holding y/n

Y/n was unconscious due to the pain and her head was rested on tae's chest . Tae walked outside of the hospital after getting her medicines . He placed her in the backseat then sat there and rested her head on his lap . The driver started driving

Tae - "i made a huge mistake of trusting you sweetheart" he said then started staring at her face with his one hand on her hair and he rubbed her lips lightly with the other hand

TIME SKIPPED
AT NIGHT

Y/n woke up with a headache . She sat up while holding her head and looked around only to see the place she hated with the core of her heart . She couldn't help the tears in her eyes from falling . She tried to get up but her one hand was handcuffed to the bed .

Y/n - "No!! No!! No!! Not again!!" She shouted and Started sobbing hard trying to pull the cuffs off

Tae - "what's bothering you my love??" He Walked outside of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist

Y/n didn't had words watching him Smirking shamelessly infront her . He took a towel while rubbing it over his wet hair then walked towards her making her crawl backwards in fear . He caressed her cheek with one hand and moved forward to kiss her but she back off fuelling his anger .

Tae - "don't you dare" he said and held her jaw angrily

Y/n - "your touches are disgusting!! I fucking hate y--" before she could finish Tae slapped her angrily

Tae - "shut up!!" He shouted at her and Held the back of her hair

Y/n - "i will not!! You are a piece of shit asshole!!" She Shouted angrily while glaring at him