|❤️🐢💢Sick Day💢🐢❤️| 12!Raph x Masc!Reader

[NOT MY ART, ALSO COULDNT FIND ANYTHING FOR LITTLE OLD RAPHIE-]
(FROM ANOTHER BOOK I HAD)
WARNING: SWEARING (B-WORD AND W-SLUR—)

[F/C]: your favourite colour
[E/C]: your eye colour
[Y/N]: your name

' 11:30 pm' you noted to yourself. 'God.. why the hell did am I visiting now?..'

You sigh to yourself once more. You were wearing your favourite [F/C] sweater and black jeans, as well as a beanie and a pear of winter boots, with fluffy socks.

You walk along the city of New York, quickly looking if anyone's around before heading into the allyway. You cough, before groaning a raspy voice.

You'd been sick for about two and half days now. coughing and sneezing here and there, having to blow your nose every once or twice in awhile. You didn't get sick very often, but when you did, it wasn't very enjoyable.

You make your way down the to sewers, closing the lid behind yourself. You climb down the ladder, dropping to your feet at the very bottom. You walk through the sewers, making your way to turtles lair.

You start shaking, cold as hell. You really should have wore gloves and jacket or something. You walk in, jumping over the subway gates.

"Ay! How you doing, [Y/N]?" Casey says, waving at you happily. You wave back, "Hey Case! Yeah I'm fine- thought you'd be at home asleep by now." You say, walking over to the couch. "Yeah, but ya know me, love hanging with the good old hamato's." He chuckled, making you smile. "Hey." Raph says towards you, grinning softly. "Hey." You wave, turning to face him.

You cough again, covering your mouth with your elbow. Raph comes towards you, "Ya sick or something?" He says, you reply with a small nod. "Yeah- have been for like- two days?" You shrug, taking of your coat and beanie, setting them down.

Raph picks you up, earning a yelp from you, "Raph— Raph!" You yell, kicking your legs lightly as he puts you over his shoulder. "Raphael put me down!" You yell slightly, earning a chuckle out of the red banded turtle as he walks towards his room.

He opens his door, sitting you lightly on his bed. "Stay here." Raph says, walking out of his room. You sit there, confused.

You take off your sweater and winter boots, now in your oversized singlet and jeans.

You make yourself comfortable, being in here so often as you are, you kinda got your own spot on his bed.

"Back." Raphael says, sitting on his bed next to you with medicine, bottled water and tissues. "Alright, take these." He hands you cough medicine and tablets.

You glare at him, groaning loudly. "Just take it you whiny bitch." Raph says, grinning. You grin back, "make me, whore."

Raphael sits the cough medicine down, before tackling you, making you yelp. "Raph!" You laugh. You both roll around, laughing and giggling.

You both eventually calm down, Raph lightly sitting on your stomach. You look up at the turtle. "Ya gonna take the medicine now, love?" He says, smirking down at you.

You groan, "finneeee" you say, taking the tablet. Raphael grabs the bottled water, undoing the lid before drinking some. You stare up at him for a moment.

"Are you gonna give me the water or—" Your cut off by a kiss from the turtle, water dropping into your mouth. You kiss back, closing your eyes. He pulls back. You cough.

"Your so gross-" you push him back, playfully. "What? Thought it'd help you sallow." He smirks, leaning in closer.

"Your so weird." You smile, wrapping your arms around his neck. Raph grins, grabbing hold of your cheeks. "Good to know." Raph says before kissing you again. you both kiss for a good while, before pulling apart for air. "Y-you know I'm gonna get you sick." You pant, not really able to breathe. "I don't care, if that means I still get to kiss you, so be it." Raphael says, rubbing your face softly, before kissing you again.

You kiss again for a while, giving way for breathes every once in a while. You soon push him off, panting frantically because of your blocked nose. "Stopp—" you laugh, earning a smirk from the firey turtle. "Alright." He sits up, grabbing the cough medicine. You sit up, grabbing the cough medicine from him, taking it. You groan in disgust, the turtle laughing lightly at your reaction.

You lay down, feeling like you could pretty much die at any moment. Raph stands, grabbing a blanket. "Get some rest." he says as you throws the blanket on you. "I'll be back." You nod, snuggling up in the duvet he had thrown on you. You sneeze again, groaning softly once again.

Staring at the ceiling you see a few glow in the dark stars, along with a few posters here and there. you smile weakly, remembering when you guys put them up together, laughing and pushing each other as you did so. you roll over to your side before the turtle walks back in with a heat pack and a few snacks.

"Why you got a heat pack for? I ain't no woman. I don't got my period." You smile as he lays down with you. "I know, I didn't know if you were cold or not. So, I got it just in case." Raph says, placing it down next to you. "And I got snacks cause I was hungry, you want some?"

You nod, taking a bag of chips. "Thanks."
Raph nods, "no problem, babe."

You snuggle up with the turtle, holding the heat pack close enough to warm you up. you could hear his heart beating softly, and it made you smile. "I'm gonna get you sick, you know?" You say, Raphael shrugs "Eh. I got a pretty strong immune system, unlike Dee." Raph smirks, holding you a little closer.

You lay in silence for a while, before you softly start falling asleep.

[1006 words]

Hope you enjoyed it!! It's not too good but ya know—

Anyways—
Goodbye :)

- Love, Author