CHAPTER IV

Renjun!" He called a shorter boy as soon as he saw him on the school corridor. He didn't manage to get a hold of Chenle for the whole week, making him anxious, nervous—

Yeah, he needs to talk with Chenle ASAP.

„Hyung!" He called one more time and when he saw that the other boy had turned around upon hearing him, Jisung could finally breathe. He is prepared that Renjun won't be nice to him. After all, Chenle for unknown reasons has blocked him in all possible ways and didn't come to school. And the last time Chenle didn't come, Renjun was not really pleased to see him. But it was still worth a shot.

„Jisung? Oh hi!" The said boy had to turn around to check if the boy was really talking to him. Because it seemed as if the older boy was actually pleased to see him.

„Um, do you perhaps know when Chenle will be at school? I need to talk to him" Renjun began walking, perhaps to his class and Jisung followed him.

„He said that he didn't feel well this morning. I bet he just uses extra time for practice, so I wouldn't worry too much. Maybe try calling him or something?" Renjun clearly didn't know why Chenle had cut off Jisung. He was obviously trying to be helpful but it was hard in this situation.

„How should I say this?" They halted, and Jisung glanced at the door next to them. Probably Renjun'a classroom. „He blocked me" He saw a spark of curiousity in the older's eye and immediately panicked. He's not going to be on Renjun'a bad side again. „But I have no clue why! I mean, everything was fine between us on Friday, like really fine, and the next morning he just blocked me on everything." He finished unsure. Renjun looked like he was thinking about something.

„I— I will talk to him. It's really sweet of you that you're asking about him." The older smiled. He had a nice smile, just like Chenle, Jisung noted. „I'm sure that it is a misunderstanding. Now, I need to go, see you tomorrow Jisung." He waved at him before disappearing inside the class. He is really nice on a daily basis. If he thinks about it, between the two, Chenle was harder to get close to, and somehow he managed to achieve that.

„Uh sorry" he felt a pressure on his chest before any voice has gotten to his ears. He said a quick apology himself before taking a step back to look at the boy in front of him.

Lee Donghyuck.

Jisung hadn't really spoken to him from the day of his play when he dramatically left the place after an argument with Chenle. He only apologized to him one day for his sudden disappearance and gave congratulations for giving out such an amazing performance when he passed by on a corridor, but nothing more. He was actually occupied lately spending his time in the presence of a very specific Chinese boy, and his mind didn't even have time to think about Donghyuck. He didn't even have time to be mad at Mark for not telling him, or even feel hurtful for thinking that his two hyungs were in a romantic relationship without telling him. He was more invested in his argument with Chenle at that time, so it didn't occur to him, that his mind had stopped searching in the crowd for a brown-haired male. He stopped longning on their chat for hours thinking what to write.

That's not how a broken heart should feel like.

And then he realized.

He was no longer in love with Lee Donghyuck.

Or maybe he never was? Looking now at the boy in front of him, love seemed like a little too strong a word for it.

Maybe a small crush? He just couldn't actually decipher when did it stop.

„Oh, Jisung I was actually searching for you!" Jisung raised his eyebrow. Him? „As you probably know, there's this play on Friday, that I'm participating in."