𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 𝓹𝓽.2

𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

(Third Person Pov)

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" - Red headed Boy

*Yawn* "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." - boy with lion ears

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." - boy with glasses

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." - handsome boy

"Some headmage he is." - Voice from tablet

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" - boy with red eyes

All eyes went towards the direction of the double doors seeing how the headmage Crowley slammed it open Both (Y/N) and Yuuken in tow as some eyes followed their forms.

"I most certainly did not!" Crowley exclaimed making (Y/N) slightly wince due to her enhanced hearing which Yuuken noticed and gave her a worried glance.

"Ah speak of the devil.." the red haired boy with blue-gray eyes points out eyeing both (Y/N) and Yuuken. "If you must know i was searching for two new students who failed to show for orientation." Crowley gestured towards (Y/N) and Yuuken.

"You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." Crowley instructs as Yuuken stepped forward first.

"State thy name" the mirror states. "Enma Yuuken." Yuuken answered as the mirror slightly frowned "The nature of your soul is..... Unclear to me.." The mirror revealed as murmurs stirred up on what the mirror said.

"What did you say?" Crowley asked just as baffled as everyone while (Y/N) calmly gazed at the situation. "I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate." The mirror explains shocking everyone in the room more

"This.. Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic? No matter it's your turn." Crowley gestured towards me to go forward. "State thy name" the mirror once again requested. "..(Y/N) (L/N).."

". .(Y/N) (L/N).. The shape of thy soul is... I do not know" the mirror states it's eyes focusing on (Y/N). "Come again!? Do elaborate Dark Mirror?" Crowley exclaimed befuddled on how it happened not once but twice.

"Hmm.. I sense no magic from this one but a powerful force from within her soul. A dragon with an ancient and divine origin holding powers greater than the Great Seven Itself and wisdom rooted from years of existence."

"A soul so Ethereal it's almost Lethal, Calm yet holds so much anger, Powerful yet fragile.. Truly, one of a kind. The fairest of them all." The mirror explained shocking everyone 'A girl!?' almost everyone exclaimed in their head in shock.. well almost everyone.

"A Girl!!??" Crowley scree- exclaimed making those with sensitive hearing including (Y/N) and those near him wince from how loud he was. Crowley looked at (Y/N) and gestured for her to take off her hood receiving a nod. As (Y/N) took off her hood sounds of gasps and murmurs was heard as some eyes widened gaping at her.