𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵

.
.
.

No one's Pov
   (Recap) No one knows what they talked about but (Y/N) walked out of the office towards the ramshackle dorm with a smile on her face.

Currently

"What!?" Yuuken and Grim exclaimed in surprise hearing the piece of news (Y/N) shared with them during dinner. "Indeed. Crowley agreed to take you two as students of Night Raven." (Y/N) wiped her face off of some bits of rice Grim accidentally spat on her face. "Even though im magicless?" Yuuken asked still in disbelief. "Yes. This is why the headmaster decided that it's best to let you two enroll as one student hoping that you watch over Grim as you can see..." (Y/N) trailed off as she and Yuuken looked over at Grim's direction who stopped listening after hearing he got accepted as a student and was cackling to himself.

"...Grim is a bit oblivious towards human customs. The headmage... No i and the headmage hope that today's incident doesn't happen again." (Y/N) said seriously. "Understood!" Yuuken nodded before letting (Y/N) continue speaking. "You and Grim shall start your classes tomorrow. I believe you are in the same class as those two boys from earlier Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade, did i get their names right?" As (Y/N) said that he'd be in a class together with Ace and Deuce add Grim to the mix Yuuken couldn't help the feeling of dread running through his veins. 'Oh god. Why do i feel that there would be more trouble coming in the future..'  Yuuken slapped his left cheek under (Y/N)'s surprised and questioning gaze also attracting the attention of the daydreaming Grim. 'No.. I shouldn't jinx it.' Yuuken thought to himself l. "...Are you alright?" (Y/N) asked Yuuken a little bit worried. "Henchman did you go crazy?" Grim asked looking at him weirdly

"Im alright (Y/N)-san and no i did not go crazy Grim." Yuuken smiled sheepishly at (Y/N) before narrowing his eyes at Grim who just ignored it. "You and Grim should go to your room and rest now. We wouldn't want you to be late on your first day now do we?" (Y/N) stood up from the chair cleaning up the table Yuuken intended to help her out but she told him that there was no need as she used her soul power to wash and clean the dishes. (Y/N) bids the both of them goodnight before going back to her room.

Ramshackle Dorm - Yuuken&Grim's room

'A student.. to think I'd have to go to school in another world and a magical one too. It feels almost as if im Harry Potter with no magic.'  Yuuken stared at the ceiling thinking to himself with Grim snoring besides him. 'You're a wizard Yuuken' An image of (Y/N) saying that line blankly appeared on his head making him snort before shaking his head to get rid of that image. 'I should go sleep..'  Yuuken closed his eyes and after a few moments soft snores left his lips. Completely unaware of what the future holds.

.
.

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉....

(A/N): Sorry for only uploading now. Tons of stuff happened making me ride a rollercoaster of emotions. I honestly couldn't find it in myself to upload due to my Mother's sudden passing just a week ago.

I hope you guys like it and im sorry if it's short. Though please give me ideas on what the dorm should be called and what it should symbolize as my brain can't come up with a good one 😔.