𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 𝓹𝓽.5

.
.
.

No one's Pov

(Recap) "I guess we should also start moving. Let's go Grim." Yuuken stated before walking towards the front gate waiting for Grim to follow . "Don't order me around henchman 😤" Grim grumbled before following Yuuken with a huff.

Currently

Classroom 3-D

(Y/N) teleported inside her classroom making eye contact with a horned male with bright green eyes and vertical-slit pupils. Her pupils turned into similar vertical slit sensing that he is a dragon like her yet not quite the same. She approached the male and sat beside him as he looked at her surprised. 'this must be the female student Lilia was talking about.' Malleus observed (Y/N) also sensing how she was a dragon. While Malleus observed (Y/N) she also did the same 'hmmm.. he's like a younger version of Di Tian but he's way cuter than him.' (Y/N) nodded to her thoughts.

⬆️(This is Di Tian you might wanna remember him cuz he's gonna show up a wee bit later)

⬆️
(This is Di Tian you might wanna remember him cuz he's gonna show up a wee bit later)

"..Good Morning." (Y/N) greeted albeit awkwardly. "...Good Morning to you aswell.." Malleus greeted back before the both of them fell to silence once more. '..what did Bi Ji/Lilia say i should do to make friends again?' The two thought to themselves falling into a slight dillema.

The classroom started filling up with students a teacher with white and black hair parted in half starting his lesson after giving (Y/N) a look of approval making her confused on why he looked at her like a proud parent not like she knows what a proud parent looks like. During the class both (Y/N) and Malleus sat in silence but that changed when Professor Crewel uttered the words socially awkward students dread the most. "For today's activity i want you all to partner up in two and concoct your chosen potion from your workbooks." The two socially awkward dorks looked at each other before deciding to break the silence between them.

"..Pardon Me.." The both of them spoke at the same time making them stare at each other before chuckling together. "Shall we partner up?" (Y/N) asked after they both calmed down. Malleus agreed smiling his eyes shining 'Lilia/Bi Ji, i think i made a friend.'

.
.
.

Meanwhile

'(Y/N)-san, it seems i made a mistake.' Yuuken thought to himself in despair looking at the scorched statue of the Queen of Hearts.

.
.

After class - Hallway

"Farewell Malleus. Let us see each other again tomorrow." (Y/N) said as she and Malleus bid each other goodbye. (Y/N) walked through the hallway to search for Yuuken and Grim before hearing their voices along with two others from the Hall of Mirrors and a large crash moments later. '.!' Her eyes widened before teleporting towards the place.

Hall of Mirrors

"....urning a statue wasn't enough for you? Now you've destroyed a chandelier!?Enough. All of you are expelled!" (Y/N) heard Crowley exclaim as she arrived. "..May i ask what's happening here Headmaster?" (Y/N) asked looking at Crowley before looking at the broken chandelier. "..ah." She looked at Yuuken and Grim who avoided her gaze, her eyes also trailed off towards the two other boys who was awkwardly looking away. "Oh (Y/N) did you have a nice day?" Crowley smiled at (Y/N) as if he wasn't just angry earlier. The four deadpanned at the Headmage who wasn't even hiding his favoritism towards the female.

'..Seriously?' Ace and Deuce looked at Yuuken and Grim with blank faces to which the other two mirrored 'seriously.' "Can you believe that these four troublemakers broke the chandelier? Honestly, since im so gracious i guess i should give them a chance to fix their mess." Crowley said 'You were so eager to expel us earlier!' the four thought to themselves. (Y/N) just sweatdropped before using her soul power to fix the Chandelier to how it was. Despite being fixed, the candles didn't lit up making her brows rise in wonder. "You see dear every magic artifact like this chandelier has a magestone to power it. With the magestone gone perhaps the candles of this majestic Chandelier will never lit...up.." Crowley trailed off as (Y/N) stared at him before taking out a magestone and placing it in the chandelier making the candles lit up surprising him.

"Where did you get a magestone!?" Crowley asked shocked (🤯 <- Crowley). "A friend gave it to me" (Y/N) said calmly

Flashback

"What's this?" (Y/N) asked. "It's a magestone i have a lot so im giving one to you." Malleus said with a smile. "..Thank you." (Y/N) thanked him smiling back placing the magestone inside her storage device which was in a form of a ring.

End of Flashback

'hmm.. this magestone is quite useful.' (Y/N) wondered to herself before looking at Crowley. "With this they won't get expelled right?" Crowley calmed down and looked towards the four. "I guess. As i am gracious the four of you shall be forgiven for destroying the chandelier thanks to (Y/N) fixing it. Just don't let something like this happen again. Understood?" Crowley looked at the four of them as they nod giving (Y/N) grateful looks to which she just nodded at them with a small smile.

"Now go back to your dorms!" Crowley stated as (Y/N) called out to him wanting to talk about something. No one knows what they talked about but (Y/N) walked out of the office towards the ramshackle dorm with a smile on her face.

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉..