Second day at Hogwarts

My alarm rang and I immediately jumped out of my bed. (My second day at hogwarts!) I thought.
I smiled and stepped towards my suitcase to put on my hufflepuff robe. As I stood infront of my mirror
I looked at myself. It really suits me.
I combed my hair and put on some accessories such as: some rings, a hairclip and my necklace.
As I opened my door I could already hear other people talking. I didn't know they were awake by 5:45. I walked towards the common room happily.
As I came out of the door I noticed that Cedric was already sitting by the fire. „good morning zan."
He had a soft smile on his face. „Morning, ced."
I answered. „Ced?" he asked. „Oh sorry I just thought it-„ I started but he started laughing so I just laughed along with him. „Let's go, shall we?"
I nodded. Cedric lead me to the front of a classroom.
„professor?" he asked the person standing infront of us. It was a really hairy and really big man.
He smiled as he saw cedric. „Cedric." he said in a soft tone. „Professor, that's zan. She's new at Hogwarts and I think she hasn't got her timetable yet.
„Oh yeah right. I should have it here somewhere."
he turned around and looked through the drawers of his desk. As he pulled out a piece of paper he said.
„There it is." he turned to me and handed it to me.
„Thank you- Professor?" I said.
„just call me hagrid, dear." he smiled softly.
„Thank you hagrid." I said, looking down at the timetable. „That's a lot of cool stuff!" I noticed.
„wait. I forgot to ask. Do you even have a wand and the other stuff you need?" Cedric turned to me.
I looked at him „uhh.. no?" Cedric's eyes widened.
„Okay then that's our next task!" he turned to Hagrid. „Bye Hagrid!". Hagrid smiled „bye you two!"
I followed Cedric to a strange looking room.
He led me to a- ‚chimney'?? What??
„a chimney?" I asked. Cedric took a pot from a table.
„Stand in it, please." I did what he said.
Now take a handful of this stuff, throw it onto the ground and say ‚diagon ally' but you need to say it clearly or you'll end up somewhere else."
„Uhh okay.." I took a handful of the powder stuff, which was inside the pot Cedric was holding, said „diagon ally" and threw the powder onto the ground.
Green flames started to rise and I teleported to another chimney. I stepped out of it and looked at it.
„Woah.." the green fire began to rise again and Cedric stood there. „Cool, isn't it?" he smiled.
„Yeah it is!" I answered. „Okay come on."
He lead me to a shop where a old looking guy was standing behind the counter.
„are you here for your wand?" he asked.
I looked at Cedric. He nodded.
I looked back at the man. „Yes I am."
„Okay let's see." the man dissapeared in a hallway and came back with a long box in his hands.
He mumbled something and handed a wand to me.
„You need to swing it!" he said and looked at me.
I swung it and a strong breeze came out of nowhere. My hair flew around and it stopped.
„It's the right one." the man said, smilingly.
„Thanks, come on zan." Cedric said smiling at the man. I turned to Cedric and followed him to another building. It was really tall and big.
„That's the bank." he said. As we stepped towards one of like thousands of counters, I noticed there was a- elf or something behind it. The elf asked if I had a key and Cedric handed him one.
The elf lead us to a big golden door and opened it.
It was filled with money?. „Woah.." I said.
Cedric handed me a shopping bag. „Take as mich as you want, it's all yours." so I did. I took a lot of goldthalers and silverthalers. As we stepped out of the bank, Cedric led me to a shop and told me to wait. He stepped out with something behind his back. His cheeks turned pink. „Take it as a welcome gift from me." he said, handing me a- CAT?! „Cedric oh my god I love cats thank you sooo much!!!" I almost screamed. I cuddled the cat. It was beautiful baby Siamese cat. Cedric looked at me, his cheeks still pink. „Yeah no problem. We should probably go back to Hogwarts, it's getting late." he said. As we went back, Cedric told me why he was at Hogwarts and some other stuff. „So good night then, zan?"
He said as we stood infront of my dorm.
„Good night, Cedric! See you tomorrow?" I asked.
„Sure." he smiled at me as I turned around and opened the door of my dorm. Cedric started to walk away and i closed the door behind me.
„What should I name you, cutie?" I said, sitting down at my bed. I put the cat beside me and stood up. I changed into my Pyjamas and laid down on the bed. As I looked at the cat a name came across my mind. (zafira) I thought. „Zafira. Your name is now Zafira!" the cat looked at me and tilted her head.
I smiled and she sat down on my chest.
I petted her and we both fell asleep like this.