Chapter 1 the begginning

At the start of the battle all might came crashing down at afos base.Afos minions have been defeated and they are laid out heavily injured or unconscious  All might inspects the area and sees all for one himself.

All for one starts to mock all might and claps and smile devilishly at him.

All might replies this is the end of the line for you all for one, your evil acts will end here.

When all for one hear this response, he laughs and scoffs at all might saying that he will never beat him.

The battle starts, all for one charges his right hand and makes up a strong combo move,
Impulse beam + Black lightning + spring like limbs, Afo creates a huge ball of light and throws it at all might. After this attack all might began to bombard Afo with barrages of punches. But Afo was able to block this punches using a purple force field like quirk, but even so all might continues to punch all for one and breaks through the barrier.

Afo was sent flying up the skies in the abandoned city of Kamino where their battle insured. Afo uses the quirk airwalk and repulsion to stabilize his landing.

But All might was prepared and saw all for one landing, so he runs quickly and starts a barrage of punches but all for one uses ankther quirk which was shock absorption to absorb all mights punches. But when all might saw that his punches was doing no effect he up his percentage of one for all and was able to over power shock absorption. Then Afo came hurdling up the sky and he knows that he was not going to go down easily so he used rivet stab and spatial Distortion to twist all mights stomach and rip his organs out.

In doing so he was successful, and he thought that all might was dead. But there came all might with his entrails running out his left side, Afo was terrified, all might came running down at Afo at a large speed which all for one was not able to dodge so all might punched the upper half of all for one's face leaving only the mouth to be left. Then all might collapsed, after awhile all might was found by Gran Torino and Sir night eye, and they escort All might to the ambulance

But they haven't checked on all for one's body cause they were sure that he was dead.

Back at all for one his body was suddenly engulfed in purple mist and suddenly all for one's body disappeared.