Chapter 13 ~ It Was A Joke

*Sesily's POV*

It felt like I had just closed my eyes to sleep when I was being shook awake. I turned over in my soft bed to see who it was and possible smack them for this. I came face to face with Bree and she had an evil grin on her face. Great. Whatever she wants can't be good. "What do you want?" I groggily asked. It was clear in my voice how annoyed I was.

"Well hello to you, too, princess," she sarcastically said and rolled her eyes.

"It's freaking," I grabbed my phone to check the time, "two thirty-eight in the morning! Why did you wake me up?" I shoved my face back in my pillow and tried to go back to sleep even though she was still there.

"I want to prank the boys to get back at them for making us watch that movie," she told me. I shot up and swung my feet over the bed so that I was sitting down facing her. I was now awake because this sounded interesting. I nodded for her to go on and her smile grew bigger. "It will involve all of the girls and will definitely scare them. Since that movie wasn't scary to them, we'll give 'em something scary."

I nodded. "I'm in. What do you need me to do?"

"First of all, go wake up Lauren. I'll wake up El then we'll meet up in the kitchen." I nodded in response and made my way down the hall and down the stairs until I ended up in the living room. I stepped around Niall's, Zayn's, and Liam's sleeping body until I was standing in front of Lauren. I leaned down and shook her shoulder a few times so that she would wake up. She squinted her eyes at me.

"Sesily? What do you want? What time is it?" she whispered and rubbed her eyes.

"It's a little after two thirty-eight in the morning and Bree and me want to pull a prank on the boys for making us watch that movie," I explained, making sure that the boys weren't waking up while I was talking.

She smiled and stretched. "I'm so in." I pulled her to her feet and we walked into the kitchen. El and Bree weren't here yet.

Lauren reached in a cabinet and pulled out a granola bar. "Of course you grab food," I teased.

"Swowut ifowm hwungwy," she said and I had to cover my mouth so that I wouldn't wake the whole house up with my laughing. She sounded so funny and surprisingly I understood her. She said 'so what if I'm hungry'. Her hand clamped over my mouth too when I failed at concealing my laugh. Her eyes were big and we were listening carefully. She tip-toed to the doorway and peeked out. She gave me a thumbs up and stepped back to let Bree and Eleanor come in.

"So, what's this prank gonna be?" El asked.

"I was thinking we act dead or something," Bree suggested. "If we just watched a blood-filled movie, surely it'll scare them.

My hand shot up with an idea and they all turned to me. "One of us could be 'dead', one could hide in the woods like they got kidnapped, another could be 'dead' in the yard, and the last one of us could pretend to be dying in here so that they can wake up the boys."

They all exchanged anticipating looks and nodded. "Sounds good," Lauren said and added a quiet yet evil laugh. "Who has each part?" she asked.

"I could be dead in here," Eleanor offered.

"Okay," Bree agreed. "I think Sesily should be the one to wake them up by screaming. I've heard you scream before and oh-my-gawd it is loud!"

"Yeah, Bree is right," Lauren said. Well, I guess I'm gonna be the one to get the ball rolling. "I could be dead in the yard because there is noooo way I am going in the woods right now."