Chapter 1

"Did your father read the message you sended him?" mother asked and I nodded "he replied at me and said ok only" I told mom "ok alright hoping when he gets home he will already bring the things we need" mother said I nodded.

"Are you ok with things happening in your life?" I heard another voice and I looked behind me and saw a light pink haired and orange reddish eye. "Tenn" I called his name and he gave me a poker face expression "I dislike you but I don't hate you that much but hoping for you to change that kind of mindset you have" he said. "Hey you shouldn't say stuff to her, she is already perfect the way she is, she is kind and perfect" Clark answered out of nowhere. "pathetic, staying in one place is not the solution" Tenn said and he frowned at me and that made me a little bit nervous. What do I even do? Why is he mad? "He is just mad, just ignore him ok?" Clark told me and I nodded.

"alright let's go to your room" he said and I nodded and when we entered the room I lay down on the bed and Clark sat beside the bed. "You know you should always trust me with every situation in life because I learn a lot" he told me and I smiled "why?" I asked him "experience is like hell I cannot accept why I experienced that kind of stuffs" he said and I saw him lay beside me "being sexualize by people and being hated for all reason I did and all I did is to survive" he said and he sigh and look to me to the eyes. "You experience the same thing and  we are the same. That's why you and I belong together to survive our dark battle because life is full of darkness" he said and he came near me and hugged me and I hugged him back. "Well without you I don't know if I can survive this world all thanks to you Clark '' I said and hugged him tightly. "anything for us to survive because you and I… are meant to be together" he said.

The other morning when I woke up I saw Sean sitting at my bed and eating cookies ''you didn't wake me up?" I asked him and he looked at me and continued to eat "sorry I was busy eating it's been a part of my life eating nom nom" he said. "isn't he eating too much? Is also a sin to eat too much" Tenn answered he came from the front door.

"Eating too much is a sin. I know that but I'm a nice person." Sean answered "I can see that but manage your eating habits'' Tenn answered "you seem always against them what's wrong Tenn?" I asked him and he just frown at me "you shouldn't rely on people that much you will just ended up being dependent on people surrounding you, I already told you to change it" Tenn told me and I smiled "I have Clark and he will help me" I said and Tenn reacted like he was shocked "so immature but anyway bye talk to you soon need to get ready for my purpose" he said and left the room. "anyway Sean where is Clark?" I asked Sean and he still continued eating a cookie. "I don't know he didn't tell me a thing" he said and I just stood up to get myself ready.

Everyday I keep being silent because no one wants to talk to me. I cannot understand why people avoid me? What do I even do? "hey sorry finally I'm here! It got me nervous that the gate will close again because I go to class late. "A girl with short hair appeared in front of my eyes. She has brown hair and bangs and she always wears a mask, yeah she is my friend… "anyway, time to do work we need to study well right now because the test is coming" I said and she nodded but I knew I sounded harsh but I need to do this for my sake of grades.

I looked at my notebook and saw what it said "you know what your job is here so do it well… by Kai" I smiled and saw it and I continued how I do things. "Is Mae going here?" I asked my friend "she didn't chat with me that much so I can't answer that maybe she will maybe she not?" she said that and frowned "anyway we can do it by ourselves without their help" I said "I'm worried about the others they will feel down like we didn't even wait for them" she told me this and I frowned to remember what other people did "they didn't care about much in grade it irritates me so much and plus they didn't even bring materials or help me through the projects before they're useless" I told her and she sigh "well you're right about them not willing to do for grades because they're always absent not even attending class even ones except for me maybe 2 times a week" she said but she obviously only go to class 1 per a week. "right that's why I trusted you the most because you're the only one who cares about the grades but you're worried about the people surrounding you that's why but we are together we are friends you shouldn't worry ok?" I said and she smiled to me "right you're right" she said.

After classes we spend time together and I kinda enjoy my day but my old friends ignore me and dislike me for who I am but why would I change for them? "I gonna go to the bathroom first" she said and I nod and waited outside and saw someone approaching me and that is Tenn. "don't you realize you're stuck from this cycle because you never learn" he said and I just tsk "Tenn I'm good enough to think well" I said "don't be like Kai you're you and you're not him understood that?" he said that and I sigh and shake my head "Tenn, Clark is intelligent that's why he befriended Kai so we are making our own decision to survive don't you get it?" I said and he pointed his finger to my forehead "god knows how wrong you decide for your life and where is your spirit? You believe in your friend Neo more than the one who gives you your spirit and body" Tenn told me.

I smirked "my parents made me end of story Tenn anyway you should go now Tenn because my friend is going back" I told him and he sighs "hope you decide right for your life because I care about your passion why don't you choose that passion instead of that Clark person?" he said "Clark is something important to much he is irreplaceable" I said and he sighs and goes down the stairs and I watch him leave with his poker face. "Are you talking to someone?" she asked and I shook my head "let's buy our food now" I said. "alright let's go" she said and hugged my hand and pulled me.

I looked at my phone and saw a message pop up and saw dad's message "I already buyed the chicken please tell that to your mom" he said. I sighed "hey what food are you going to buy?" My friend asked me and we lined up to the food ordering line "siomai rice, how about you?" I told her and she looked at the soup "lugaw" she said and I saw Clark approaching me. "Hey, why are you here?" I asked him. "We're going somewhere later. Sean told me to meet him with you later" Clark told "how about Kai is he going with us?" I asked. "Not sure if he is coming but my brain told me he is going to come with us as long as you're with us you're pretty important to us" Clark said and I smiled "you guys are important to me too" I said and he smiled and hugged me behind my back "I'm your favorite right?" he said but I pushed him away "there's people here don't do that Clark" I told him and he stopped hugging me behind "alright gonna go now bye my heart" he said and he wink while leaving me and I smiled.

Haaaa I love that man so much, I think I'm so obsessed with him because he is so perfect and always protects me. He is the best. "hey are you ok?" my friend asked me and I nodded "let's go back" I told her.

When classes finished I met up with Kai "wanna come? We're going somewhere with Sean and Clark" I said and Kai raised his eyebrows to me "of course I am coming when you're coming I am coming so normalize that ok?" he said and nodded "anyway where are they?" Kai asked "Clark is waiting for us at the gate exit" I said and Kai held my hand "alright let's go" he said and I took a moment to look at his hand holding mine, is this the best dream ever, what kind of Cinderella story I've been feeling? All my friends are all males.

So what is this fantasy? "Clark" I called up his name when I saw him and he smiled but I saw his eyes look down below my hand and saw me being held by Kai so I took my hand away. "Clark, so we're going now?" I asked and he smiled "yes, anyway Kai why are you holding her hand?" he asked and I answered to defend Kai "he pulled me because we are rushing to find you" I said "don't have to hold hands for that" he said and frowned at me. "You're such a jealous person Clark" Kai said and he seemed to be pissed off. "Anyway let's go and find Sean?" I said. "Finding Sean, well he will be near our special spot as always," Clark said. "Let's go then?" I said and we left the exit gate of the school.

"Finally you guys are here let's spend time at the pool" Sean said, I trembled "huh I-I po-poo-pool!?" I said and my body started to be cold and my body was trembling. "She can't go to the pool, she only came here to watch, ok?" Clark said and Sean nodded. "Also cheer for us and tell us who is the bestest" Sean said. "I'm not going to swim I'm just gonna stay here and study" he said and Clark and Sean look at him "Stop being a nerd for once Kai" Sean told him and Kai frowned "my role in my life is to be intelligent and more focus on education than being a fun person who wasting my life enjoying" Kai said and I look at Sean he was fixing his hair. "In life we live to be happy and do what we really want, not all about education and work and jobs because we are born to enjoy life" Sean said. "He is right anyway, watch us and we're gonna swim" Clark said and jumped to the pool and swam. Seeing Clark enjoying himself makes me happy and it's kinda great. "You're too focused on that person you should look at me from time to time ok?" Kai said and he got something from his bag and i saw a pen.

"I write all the things you have to do to survive this school life and trust me all for educational purposes because this is the best option" Kai said and got a paper and he wrote something on the paper and gave it to me. "Because I exist to help you and you're dear to me" I read it out loud and saw Kai smiling at me and I also smiled. He is a kind person he also meant to be one of the best people I ever met.