Chapter 8

Toby's POV

(Y/n) and I stood there in shock because of what we encountered. It was like nothing I ever seen before. "What was that thing" she asked "I have no idea". I've seen that thing, but I still don't know what it wants with me.
(Y/n) was clearly scared so I hugged her "it's ok, he's gone now... he won't touch you again" I whispered in her ear. She silently sobbed as she nuzzled her head into my neck "you make me feel safe" she whispered. We stood there for a while in an embrace. After we parted we walked to her house.

Your POV

That night you tried your best to sleep, but you couldn't. You sighed and looked out your window to see the same man. You jumped away and ran to your kitchen to grab a knife. When you got back he was gone, like he was never there. You placed your knife on your nightstand and closely eyed where he stood.

~time skip~

The next day you were very tired from no sleep. You texted Toby about what happened and he said he would be right over. When he got there you explained in further detail.

Toby's POV

I got angry when I heard that some creep was stalking (y/n). That night I waited for the thing to show up, no luck. I got back home around 6am and saw my dad. The anger of me not being able to catch that creep and him abusing me and the people I loved, made me want to kill. I grabbed a kitchen knife as I heard the voices in my head say "kill him, kill him, KILL HIM". I smiled before raising the knife "DO IT, DO IT, DO IT" the voices chanted as my father turned around. He gasped as I stabbed him, but that wasn't enough so I tackled him and repeatedly stabbed him. I chuckled, then I saw my mother scared to death. I just realized what I did and ran to my father's garage. I grabbed gasoline and matches, but then I spotted two hatchets, one new and the other old. I grabbed them as well then ran into the forest. I poured the gasoline in a circle and threw a lit match, I thought I could end it all. Then I heard a voice "Toby, open your eyes, child" it said and I did as it told. It was the faceless man from before. "It is not time for your end" he said as his trendil grabbed and took me to a wonderful place.

Your POV

"17 year old, Toby Rodgers, killed his father then ran into the woods and committed suicide. His body is still not found" you heard then turned off the tv. You cried until you heard your mother come downstairs. "What's wrong, honey" she asked "Toby... died today" you said between sobs. Your mother gasped and ran over to comfort you along with your dad.