Forever Love

Violet

Blinking I got out of the mind link and stayed quiet thinking about everything I heard. Brad looked at me worried with grey eyes and hugged me trying to comfort me "What did you hear Violet?" "Are they planning to attack or are they just doing a casual pack meeting?" Scooting away from him fast, anger flashed in Brad's eyes and I bit my bottom lip deciding to learn something new "Brad tell me right now is it possible to have two mates?" Brad stayed silent for a while looking distant and spoke after a while his voice lacing with sadness "Violet its possible because your mom was the first female wolf to have two mates." "Your dad Stan and then her other male was a major warrior in the Forest Pack who became an Alpha after a year your mom rejected him." I gasped hearing that packs name but not in awe but horror "Why didn't my mom choose the other male?" Brad ran his hand through his black hair and sighed looking into my violet eyes with his grey eyes "Because she loved your dad way more then another guy." "And she told her closest friends that males are only in that pack and he was a jerk."

Looking at the wall I closed my eyes bringing my kidnapped memory in my head. Brad called out to me scared and I heard voices everywhere. From the voices I knew I wasn't hearing it from my old pack or Brad's pack.It was many wolves voices and I heard my parents voices with the other voices. They looked at me still looking like the last time I saw them and they spoke together making me shiver in fear "Daughter of two mates lover, the child shall rise to fix the problem." "Each day she will fly deep into her past memories and think of what to do." "The daughter of the two mate mother will have two mates like her mom." "When she learns of her power and two mates she must choose the path of people lives.""Path one is two rival packs won't join and evil will kill everyone but one." "Path two making peace to stop chaos and evil." "While her beauty lives and lovely voice with her body live." "Her young soul may never find peace." Crying a bit in fear I thought what they meant from this and I gasped "You're speaking about the legend!" "I'm the young girl...but why me?" Screaming the voices with my parents disappeared just for me to see through my 5 year old eyes not my 16 year old eyes of me being kidnapped. But the 5 year old eyes of when I saw a handsome older male also being inappropriately touched. Only good thing happened was I met Brad after that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 years ago/5 year old Violet

Laughing I ran around the field near my pack happy about the picnic that will happen today. In the distance my mom was talking to her friends while she was setting up the picnic. Seeing a pair of hazel eyes I ran towards the forest my curiosity beating me. Seeing the animal run I ran after it into the forest. Losing it after a few minutes I stopped running and looked around in the scary big forest. Hearing a twig break I started crying scared and my little 5 year old self backed into a tree "Who's...t..t-here." A naked male stepped out from behind the trees where the creature disappeared at and stepped closer to me "Ahh young Violet you're looking very beautiful like your mother." My young violet eyes looked for a place to run away from the naked male and he chuckled making a shiver go up my spine "Don't go yet love, anyways if you do you'll get lost and I'll chase after you as a wolf."

My small hand made a fist and the male chuckled more stepping closer to me "What do you mean as a wolf?" Before I knew it the naked male was in front of me and he held me still on the tree "So your parents haven't told you that you're a werewolf like their pack and anyone near them." Staying silent I shivered where I was and the male pressed his body against mine when he felt me shivered. Whimpering tears streamed down my face more and the male laughed putting his hand on my chest where I soon will have boobs at "Don't be scared you'll love it." Wolves howled in the distance and the male stiffened up a bit picking me up fast "They have noticed you're gone!" The male ran from the wolves with me in his arms and I saw a gate near by "We have found her scent sir!" Before my people could save me the gates opened and the male ran in through the gates. When he ran in the gates slammed closed and I heard angry snarls behind the gates.