Old Friends

Violet

           Waking up in my bed I stretched my body out yawning "Great just great I haven't met my mate yet." Usually by age 18 you find a mate and I just turned 18 last night. Frowning I opened my door seeing other pack members waking around the pack's house. Children laughed in joy and ran down the hallway chasing each other. After seeing that I frowned more and I headed out of my room closing my door slowly. My Alpha stood in front of me and looked down at me "Violet you were supposed to wake up an hour ago." Putting my head down I let out a whimper a bit scared "I'm sorry Alpha Jake." Jake let out a grunt and walked off annoyed "It's fine just don't do it again." While he thought I wasn't listening he added "How this damn runt still living in this pack."

               Opening my door again I ran into my room and slammed the door close "The Alpha has a point about me." Heading over to my brown dresser I took out a light blue sundress on and looked at my reflection in my mirror. Loud violent growls went through out the house and I heard everyone in my pack scream. Before I could hide under my bed the door was knocked down and a black wolf knocked me down on the floor.

                              Brad

       My black wolf form raced in fast when I broke into Alpha's Jake's pack house. Nodding to the males I brought from my pack they started attacking the people near us. Sniffing the air I smelt the most delicious smell and a howl escaped from my lips. Jake ran in the main room when he heard a commotion and he snarled in his brown wolf "Your supposed to stay out of my pack!" When he ran at me I slammed him into the wall hard and fast. Running up the stairs small wolf pups ran to their mothers but the smell didn't come from them.

                   They backed away in fear when I ran closer to them and the mothers screamed in fear grabbing their children. Sniffing a door near me I smelled a smell I loved and my wolf cried inside of me to mark that female with that smell as mine. Breaking the door open I knocked down a girl onto the floor softly before she hides under the bed, right when I did that she screamed for a second. Looking at her with my grey eyes I noticed she was abut 5 feet and 3 inches, brown hair, skinny and decent age abut a few years younger then me. The girl looked at me sort of scared violet eyes and her light blue sundress was getting wrinkled "Wait your the rebel who used to be in my pack...!" Tilting my head I smelled her scent of violets and I got off her turning into a human completely named "What?"

                 First time in my life I saw a woman blush deeply red while she checked me out slowly. Letting out a chuckle from that I stepped an inch closer to her "Like what you see Miss?" She let out a weak growl that usually belongs to runts and yet her violet eyes shined more power then her growl "How about you shut up Brad!" "Doesn't the name Violet ring a bell to you?" That name sent me a flashback of a young girl who died long ago a girl I loved and I let out a loud angry growl "Yes but she died long ago or got kidnapped and is still with those people!" Pain showed in the girl's eyes and she looked away from me making me glare at her annoyed "I'll let you think that she's dead Alpha Brad."

                              Violet

         Brad picked me up in his arms slowly and softly then walked into the hallway where mothers and children whimper in fear. Ignoring his dick on my leg I looked at the people who were to scared to save me someone from their own pack. Getting annoyed being scared I thrashed around in Brad's arms making him growl at me. Hearing his growl I stopped fighting and watched him run down the stairs without tripping. Looking at Jake I saw him growling in pain and anger on the floor near the wall "Drop down my runt of my pack!" Brad put me on the ground softly and turned back into a black werewolf while he spoke with power "No she's my mate and I will now on own her." My eyes went wide when I heard the word mate and Brad growled at me "Get on me right now!"