A Strange Dream

<Link Established: Charlie and UX are now connected.>

Hey.

Yeah, you.

I know this seems... weird.

That's because it is. But it's going to get weirder.

See, me and my siblings don't really get to do these... uh, experiments very often. You should be happy you were chosen to be our... subject.

...

This'll be hard for you. And that's why I'm here. To give you one last chance.

They'll blame me for it, and you can get away. You can only do this if you want to.

...

Okay. I understand.

There's a reason you were selected, after all.

They'll be here any second now.

...Oh, there they are. Hey, Azzy. Mespy.

No, you're not in the connection yet.

What, you want to say a few words to him before we finalize it? Hold on, let me get it set up...

<Link Established: AZF and MSP are now connected.>

M: Hi, test subject!

U: Mespy, don't say it like that! You'll scare him.

A: Look, we know it's a lot right now, but you'll be okay, alright?

U: Usually, when we send humans there, they get a guide. Let's see who yours is...

U: ...

U: Ah. I see.

M: What? C'mon, Uxie! Tell us who it is!

A: Pleeeease?

U: Nah. What's the fun of infinite wisdom if I don't just keep it from you guys?

A: But-

U: Connection's fading. Say what you wanted to say fast, or else you won't get to.

A: Oh! Well, I wanted to say that you get all of our blessings! They'll help you out a lot in your new home!

M: Except for Azzy's...

A: Hey! My cool power is just as cool as yours!

U: You're both equally uncool. Now that we've settled that, the connection should terminate soon and you should be sent to a new life.

M: Bye, new friend!

A: Bye!

U: We'll see you again soon, Chi.